McNairy v/s Lexington FRIDAY NIGHT

PrepFanatic

McNairy will come into this one with some momentum after two big christmas tourney wins and one in ot .... they are gonna show lexington who's boss and let them take their trash talkin back to the farm... you may be good at football but sorry to say we got you beat here.... FRIDAY NIGHT McNairy will be on top in the Roundhouse.... GO BOBCATS !!!!!!

Maybe we are good at BB to???? :thumb:

LHS won by 16.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catfish-hunter is the smartest man alive ... mack is good but Kenny B. is gonna show gardner and the boys how it is done .... don't count out pickle from the three point line cuz when that boy is on it is O..V can't wait to see the results .... GO BOBCATS !!!!!

Kenny B. 12 pts

Mack 14 pts. and takes the WIN. :lol:

"Smartest man alive" and "Bluetrain"

are both 0 for 1. :thumb:

Congratulations....you beat us at our lowest. That's the worst I've seen our team play since last year. So go ahead and let this win go to your head...We'll be ready next time. And by the way...have you seen our student section this year?

You'll be ready next time?? I thought it was going to be this time! Next time?? Isn't it a little weird to like a spanking?? Remember you are at our house next time, not the round house were we have the best home cooking in the state. 60-44 - you can add about 5 to 10 points because we ROCK! By the way, you guys ever thought about moving that Chandelier into the gym? Now that would be really cool - it might even qualify you for the red neck bling bling hall of fame.

Yep, now we are really scaRED there McNarry. Struggling to Camden?? If you don't want a spanking you might not want to show up for the game. In 4 yrs between Camden and McNairy we have about 10 wins - I'd say you better bring about 6 #34 because Big Red is ready to play!

Maybe I did short change our team - how about 20 point victory against McNarry

By the way - who in the world put that chandelier up in your schoool??? You guys must have just started getting MTV or something - is that your bling bling???

You are a complete and total idiot...read it again I never said that McNairy struggled against Camden...I said they played sloppy but they had some talent....few will struggle against Camden this year since we are essentially playing with a JV squad against all Varsity squads but back to my point...you may have beaten McNairy and Camden but you won't be any higher than 3rd in district and will have an even harder time in regionals. Grow up...yea you have a good team but somewhere somehow you have got to get a reality check my friend...third is it for you.

You are a complete and total idiot...read it again I never said that McNairy struggled against Camden...I said they played sloppy but they had some talent....few will struggle against Camden this year since we are essentially playing with a JV squad against all Varsity squads but back to my point...you may have beaten McNairy and Camden but you won't be any higher than 3rd in district and will have an even harder time in regionals. Grow up...yea you have a good team but somewhere somehow you have got to get a reality check my friend...third is it for you.

Thank you for clearing that up because theyt were talking how our boys struggled and I had to tell them that I really don't think that 80-21 was a struggle...

This is for 'Lions4ever' ONLY

Don't anyone else read thie rest of this because it may confuse you - I am now writing in CAMDENINING (a very complicated language). Lexington played real SLOPPY last night and and won by 16 points!!!!!

Now I have heard of talking smack but calling the other team playing sloppy when they have just destroyed your team by about 60 points, that is really funny! Losing that bad sometimes causes a person to lose their minds.

Now for us going 3rd in the district, you just don't have a clue as to really how tough we really are. But we plan on playing so sloppy that we actually will be #1.

Idiot??? And now you talk smack to me after we spank the team that just smashed your team? 80-21 - oh now that is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy! I didn't check the score of your game with McNary, but apparently some of us don't have a clue on HOW to describe how another team plays. If you lost by 60 points I was wondering how you would describe that???? Like you stunk? or maybe pathetic? or maybe did your cheerleaders play in that one or something?? If I am an idiot, what does that make you?? a moron???????????? 60 points?? and you criticize the other team as playing sloppy????????????????? are you on crack or just smoking too many of them camden cow patties? or were you born that way???????

I'd suggest staying on your on threads there 'Lions4ever'

This is for 'Lions4ever' ONLY

Don't anyone else read thie rest of this because it may confuse you - I am now writing in CAMDENINING (a very complicated language). Lexington played real SLOPPY last night and and won by 16 points!!!!!

Now I have heard of talking smack but calling the other team playing sloppy when they have just destroyed your team by about 60 points, that is really funny! Losing that bad sometimes causes a person to lose their minds.

Now for us going 3rd in the district, you just don't have a clue as to really how tough we really are. But we plan on playing so sloppy that we actually will be #1.

Lexington will go 0-4 versus Bolivar and Liberty during the 2005-2006 reagular season. Lexington is, at best, a 3 seed come tourney time. You can take that to the bank!

Idiot??? And now you talk smack to me after we spank the team that just smashed your team? 80-21 - oh now that is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy! I didn't check the score of your game with McNary, but apparently some of us don't have a clue on HOW to describe how another team plays. If you lost by 60 points I was wondering how you would describe that???? Like you stunk? or maybe pathetic? or maybe did your cheerleaders play in that one or something?? If I am an idiot, what does that make you?? a moron???????????? 60 points?? and you criticize the other team as playing sloppy????????????????? are you on crack or just smoking too many of them camden cow patties? or were you born that way???????

I'd suggest staying on your on threads there 'Lions4ever'

Was the "Real Student Section" at the game last night??

You clowns saw live and in person three times (all loses) last year our student section, you should know better!! :(

Your "student section" is a very, very poor example! B)

Did the sign say something like "welcome to the HOOD LOT"??? :rolleyes:

Take your BIG loss like a tropper little man there's a another one coming soon!! :rolleyes:

A small mind will resort to name calling....All I have done is state a fact....and as for the student section....you weren't there.....your student section was the poor example last night....

A small mind will resort to name calling....All I have done is state a fact....and as for the student section....you weren't there.....your student section was the poor example last night....

OUR STUDENT SECTION WAS NOT, WAS NOT AT THE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT....Do you now understand????????????? :)

Parents are not students. :)

I saw the game and you guys look great at the 4th seed!! :(

OUR STUDENT SECTION WAS NOT, WAS NOT AT THE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT....Do you now understand????????????? :)

Parents are not students. :(

I saw the game and you guys look great at the 4th seed!! :(

Thank you for proving my point for me....Parents are not students therefore they should not be getting involved in any way with the opposing school's student section :) and as for the student section.....you are proving my point just as well there......Tiger Town was supposed to be a bunch of devoted fans that follow the "L-Train" everywhere.....But they were not there.....