Soddy Daisy High

Trojan Dad

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be moving to Soddy Daisy at the end of May from North Augusta SC. My son who will be a freshman at Soddy Daisy High next year. He can't wait to play for Coach Shumate next year. We watched the team practice three times over the Christmas break and were impressed with Coach Shumate.

Hey soddy has a descent team and all but there not the best in the chattanooga area if i was you check out red bank they are good they are 14-1 right now but you should look at them and check em out.

im not trying to knock soddy daisy im jus saying you might wanna check other options

Hey soddy has a descent team and all but there not the best in the chattanooga area if i was you check out red bank they are good they are 14-1 right now but you should look at them and check em out.

im not trying to knock soddy daisy im jus saying you might wanna check other options

Umm If im not mistaken isnt Soddy the only team to beat Red Bank?

Just a little food for thought.

Umm If im not mistaken isnt Soddy the only team to beat Red Bank?

Just a little food for thought.

haha the guy's family is moving to soddy daisy, that means he is zoned for soddy and will be going there unless he goes private, i would much rather go to school at soddy rather than red bank, i think its a good choice

haha the guy's family is moving to soddy daisy, that means he is zoned for soddy and will be going there unless he goes private, i would much rather go to school at soddy rather than red bank, i think its a good choice