Soddy Daisy High

Trojan Dad

haha the guy's family is moving to soddy daisy, that means he is zoned for soddy and will be going there unless he goes private, i would much rather go to school at soddy rather than red bank, i think its a good choice

I am for the Lions, but Soddy is a great school and things will continue to change for RB with when the new Signal school opens. Coach Shumate has the most impressive credentials of any coach around and from all I hear, the players love him at Soddy. You can't go wrong with Shumate and Soddy!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am for the Lions, but Soddy is a great school and things will continue to change for RB with when the new Signal school opens. Coach Shumate has the most impressive credentials of any coach around and from all I hear, the players love him at Soddy. You can't go wrong with Shumate and Soddy!

Many coaches in Chattanooga have better credentials than Shumate as far as coaching high school. Robert High, Kent Smith, Austin Clark, Ron Baker, are just a few that come to mind.

Many coaches in Chattanooga have better credentials than Shumate as far as coaching high school. Robert High, Kent Smith, Austin Clark, Ron Baker, are just a few that come to mind.

I agree, these are all very accomplished coaches. I think Coach Cherne is having a great year for the Lions. That still doesn't diminish Shumate's two collegiate national championships. I don't care to hear the argument that he is in the high school ranks now and not college. You can't argue with his credentials. He'll take whatever talent he has, strong to weak, and maximizes the outcome. I would have loved to play for him in high school!!

I agree, these are all very accomplished coaches. I think Coach Cherne is having a great year for the Lions. That still doesn't diminish Shumate's two collegiate national championships. I don't care to hear the argument that he is in the high school ranks now and not college. You can't argue with his credentials. He'll take whatever talent he has, strong to weak, and maximizes the outcome. I would have loved to play for him in high school!!

Anyone who says Shumate doesn't match up in the credential area is a true moron. SD DAD won't be sorry about his son playing for Coach Shumate. I'm surprised the real estate hasn't skyrocketed up in Soddy land with people taking advantage of that opportunity. SD hit a home run with the "Big Shu"!! He will be good for Chattanooga high school basketball period.

Hey soddy has a descent team and all but there not the best in the chattanooga area if i was you check out red bank they are good they are 14-1 right now but you should look at them and check em out.

im not trying to knock soddy daisy im jus saying you might wanna check other options

Soddy Daisy has a better than "decent" team. I was very impressed with them when they played in the Best of Preps Tournament at Tenn. Temple. I would agree that they are not the "best" team in the Chattanooga area, but they are one of the top teams.

Red Bank is not the best team in Chattanooga. They got beat by Soddy Daisy 81-78. Temple beat Soddy 60-58 last week and Grace Baptist Academy turned around and beat Temple 57-55. So I guess that would mean that there are some better teams than Red Bank in the Chattanooga area.

Soddy Daisy has a better than "decent" team. I was very impressed with them when they played in the Best of Preps Tournament at Tenn. Temple. I would agree that they are not the "best" team in the Chattanooga area, but they are one of the top teams.

Red Bank is not the best team in Chattanooga. They got beat by Soddy Daisy 81-78. Temple beat Soddy 60-58 last week and Grace Baptist Academy turned around and beat Temple 57-55. So I guess that would mean that there are some better teams than Red Bank in the Chattanooga area.

no i said what i meant. yea yall beat us and all by a couple points i give yall credit cause even the great have to fall sometime but that will not happen again wait till we kick yall tail at yall house!!and i think if the news was right we are # 4 or 5 in the state so i think you better jus go sit down somewere and read a book or something. and our talent is way way way better than yalls at soddy. o and we beat yall in football. im sure yall were sad

Edited by champ423

no i said what i meant. yea yall beat us and all by a couple points i give yall credit cause even the great have to fall sometime but that will not happen again wait till we kick yall tail at yall house!!and i think if the news was right we are # 4 or 5 in the state so i think you better jus go sit down somewere and read a book or something. and our talent is way way way better than yalls at soddy. o and we beat yall in football. im sure yall were sad

oh if i had a dime for everytime i read a post like this. No facts basically i go to the other school and for that reason we are gonna win.

You are replying to a Temple fan's comment. And now you are talking about beating us at our gym when you don't play us again, and you said you beat us in football when temple didn't play soddy. I think you replied to the wrong person.

Oh yeah, and whoever you are actually talking to, well if I may inform you...

Bringing up the fact that you beat a team in another sport is not cool. Football has nothing to do with basketball. So your come-backs about reading a book and beating some team in football weren't even good come-backs.. Nice try though.

Edited by PBG030

"yall" need to read a book on how to talk properly. Do "yall" read books at Red Bank? <_<

• 2 weeks later...