Greenbrier @ Sycamore

catsbball1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore wins easily. Greenbrier and Logan Greer are overrated ...or at least by "Catsbball1"

Not really sure if you've seen one of their games or not, but it really doesn't matter. If you have, it was probably one of our earlier games when we were'nt playing very good or a game when Greer or Sanders or someone else was playing hurt or not playing at all. This team hasn't played a game at full strength yet this season due to injuries and sickness. Also, I don't really see how their "over-rated" when their not ranked anywhere and they're 7-6. I've been excited about how they've been playing lately but I've never actually "rated" them anywhere besides preseason district rankings which don't mean a thing, plus I also said that there could be any of four teams (Greenbrier, Goodpasture, White House, and Station Camp) in the top spot in this district by the end of district play. And I'm not the only person that's ranked Greenbrier or Greer high. If you look on unapproved website.com, Greenbrier is predicted in the top spot and Greer as district MVP. Personally, I think Steven Jamison from White House, Josh Jones from Station Camp, Zach Frey from Goodpasture, and Logan Greer and Lance Adams from Greenbrier are the top 5 seniors in this district and are all in the running. There are also some really good younger players in this district (like Jenkins from SC, Lynch and Caton from GB, and CJ Davis from GP) that could get MVP but since they're juniors and a freshman (Jenkins) it would definitely be harder for them. Now, yeah GB did lose pretty handily to Sycamore in the HOF game but that's just it, that was their first game. They started out the season 2-4, but since then are 5-2 and have been playing alot better.

Sycamore wins no prob....hope greenbrier has a good turn out student wise b/c a win is always better when the other student section is across from us...

I hope we have a good turn out too. Our students definitely didn't enjoy the game last time, but they had fun listening to some of yall's "chants" or whatever you would call them. But, I would expect a good crowd since GB has been playing really well lately.

Yeah, Sycamore should win by double digits just by going on how the last game turned out. But, Sycamore also beat East Robertson pretty sound in their first meeting, and had to win in overtime. Anything can happen folks, Sycamore better come out firing on all cylinders or they could be in for a shock. Oh, to all the Sycamore pep club: I hear that T-Ray says you can't do the nuts and bolts cheer anymore. My question to you is, how can he stop the entire pep club? He can't throw you all out. :D

Yeah, Sycamore should win by double digits just by going on how the last game turned out. But, Sycamore also beat East Robertson pretty sound in their first meeting, and had to win in overtime. Anything can happen folks, Sycamore better come out firing on all cylinders or they could be in for a shock. Oh, to all the Sycamore pep club: I hear that T-Ray says you can't do the nuts and bolts cheer anymore. My question to you is, how can he stop the entire pep club? He can't throw you all out. :D

And for anyone who doesn't have a game tonight, Greenbrier is playing Sycamore tonight(Monday) so come on out and watch what should be a great game, especially you Station Camp people who always come watch our games, this will be a good one :D . Girls start at 6:30 and boys at about 7:45.

Edited by catsbball1

This game should be a good measuring stick to see how much Greenbrier has improved. Sycamore has very good basketball team and well coached. They have some of the best 3 point shooters I’ve seen. If I were Greenbrier, I would be looking at the Stewart County film to see how they pulled the upset over Sycamore.

As for the Greenbrier’s student body packing Sycamore’s gym……don’t count on it. They haven’t showed up this year. I’m not sure why either. Last year you couldn’t find a seat at a home game and they followed very well too. This year you can park the bus on the home side. The Bobcat fans need to turn off their TV and come support their teams.

This should be a good game. Good luck to both teams.