What 1a players are being recruited ?

goforthegoal

What 1a kids are making visits? Aaron Fisher of Eaglevile has been contacted by Yale, Harvard, Washington University and Rose Hulman. He is making visits to Rose Hulman and Washington[st. Louis] this month. Their are some great 1a kids out their who I hope will get a shot at playing football at the collegiate level. Their is nothing wrong with playing ball at a lower level in order to get a good education.

I agree, small college ball is fun. You don't have to fully give your life to football at the lower levels like you might at D-1 -or D-1AA. College football is football no matter what level. Actually I played at the NAIA level and DIII. Both are fun and the colleges are small and the level of education seems to be better. The only problem is you better be preparied to handle defeat, becasue you don't win em all.

For those who are thinking about playing small ball,

''It's better to be a big man at a little campus than a small man at a huge campus".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What 1a kids are making visits? Aaron Fisher of Eaglevile has been contacted by Yale, Harvard, Washington University and Rose Hulman. He is making visits to Rose Hulman and Washington[st. Louis] this month. Their are some great 1a kids out their who I hope will get a shot at playing football at the collegiate level. Their is nothing wrong with playing ball at a lower level in order to get a good education.

Jimmy Cole from Huntland signed Wednesday with West Alabama. I suspect more kids from Regions 6A/5A have or will sign soon. Both Regions had some kids who can play.