Best team in upcoming seasons

bullit

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor looses 4 seniors . Manson,Hussein,Dougher, Walker. They have many strong Middle weights in the room not starting.

Alright now Raider76.........you named 135, 140, 171 and 189. At least 2 of that 4 is going to filled in nicely and if you'd feed your son you could take care if 171! :thumb:

In DII who do you think will be the power house in the next couple of years?

In Division II:

Baylor:

They have a talented group of middle school wrestlers that will be exciting to watch and will no doubt be hard to beat.

Father Ryan:

They have a very young and talented group of guys that will dominate in the next couple seasons.

Brentwood Academy:

They want be a powerhouse in two season, but they may begin to gain a little respect with Justin Cash leading the way. They also have a few solid middle school wrestlers to watch out for.

In Division I:

Brentwood High School:

With BMS dominating the middle school duals for the last few years it's no doubt that Joe Blair will be grooming some future state champions.

Franklin High School:

They're not as strong as they were last season, but they are destined to be a factor over the next two years in Division I.

In Division II:

Baylor:

They have a talented group of middle school wrestlers that will be exciting to watch and will no doubt be hard to beat.

Father Ryan:

They have a very young and talented group of guys that will dominate in the next couple seasons.

Brentwood Academy:

They want be a powerhouse in two season, but they may begin to gain a little respect with Justin Cash leading the way. They also have a few solid middle school wrestlers to watch out for.

In Division I:

Brentwood High School:

With BMS dominating the middle school duals for the last few years it's no doubt that Joe Blair will be grooming some future state champions.

Franklin High School:

They're not as strong as they were last season, but they are destined to be a factor over the next two years in Division I.

blackman high school

this may surprise a few folks...but the middle school team went 22-0 this year with only two 8th graders starting...has to be one of the top middle school teams in the state...and the kids club has 80 wrestlers in grades 1-5...in two to three years...blackman high school will feel the goodness of the feeder programs

One look at the Baylor lower school team and I think they're set for a while.

Baylor also has some 9th graders in the heavier weights getting varsity experience this year. It is tough for freshmen at these weights but dues are being paid. This coupled with the middle school team makes the future appear bright.

blackman high school

this may surprise a few folks...but the middle school team went 22-0 this year with only two 8th graders starting...has to be one of the top middle school teams in the state...and the kids club has 80 wrestlers in grades 1-5...in two to three years...blackman high school will feel the goodness of the feeder programs

Is Blackmon DII ? (excuse the ignorance on my part....I'm from Georgia)