New Head Coach at Stone HS (Cumberland Co.) is...

lawdawg

First of all squat u dont know what i was talking about or u just stupid.how in the world are they going to hire 8 asst. coaches four for each staff and not hire some

of the old asst.the old teachers are staying and teaching.they arnt't going anywhere.now if u have 3 P.E.teachers that where on the old staff.and they are teaching next year,where does a completely new staff teach?There is know way

that some if not all of the old staff will be on one sideline or another next year.And one more thing asst.coaches are only as good as their head coach.Ive read alot of

your post u dont seem stupid i think u r just confused.

You're right,a few of them will remain just because of sheer numbers.You made the comment that neither coach is going to be allowed to bring his own assistants.I'm just saying that I don't think either coach would've taken the job under those circumstances.That would put them at a disadvantage from the very start.I can almost guarantee you that both coaches will bring @ least 2 of their own assistants with them.It's funny,they always seem to find a spot for them to teach too. :thumb:

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Edited by THE SQUAD

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right,a few of them will remain just because of sheer numbers.You made the comment that neither coach is going to be allowed to bring his own assistants.I'm just saying that I don't think either coach would've taken the job under those circumstances.That would put them at a disadvantage from the very start.I can almost guarantee you that both coaches will bring @ least 2 of their own assistants with them.It's funny,they always seem to find a spot for them to teach too. :thumb:

THE SQUAD :thumb:

From what I have heard new Coaches want to bring couple asst each. I agree I think that was probably part of the deal.

I know for a fact that Coach Shultz will be bringing at least 2 coaches with him. Not sure which CC post this was in but Coach Shultz will be strting Monday with Weightlifting and possibly special education. Coach reeves is already in weightlifting and teaching U.S. History. Shultz already has a home and im quite sure reeves does as well.

well thanks sqwirt thats cool coming from u.But i heard today coach shultz wasn't

bringing but one if that person will come ,something about a teaching position not open?I do know coach Reeves has hired a coach that works at cchs now.But has never coached football before.ouch that can't be good.I wish them both good luck.andhope they get started on a good note.I heard coach Reeves has offered

Coach Davis and Coach Goss Plus Coach Conforti from the old staff jobs.Dont know what they answered.Coach Shultz starts monday he will need 6 or 7 coaches

Iam sure Reeves was just trying too get as many as possible (thats what i would have done)each will need 6 or 7 coaches.That leaves Coach Watt and Coach Farley

from the old staff.Does anyone know thier plans?I heard coach Watt might coach

Jr.High Ball does any know this?Well time will tell good Luck Jets and Panthers.

well thanks sqwirt thats cool coming from u.But i heard today coach shultz wasn't

bringing but one if that person will come ,something about a teaching position not open?I do know coach Reeves has hired a coach that works at cchs now.But has never coached football before.ouch that can't be good.I wish them both good luck.andhope they get started on a good note.I heard coach Reeves has offered

Coach Davis and Coach Goss Plus Coach Conforti from the old staff jobs.Dont know what they answered.Coach Shultz starts monday he will need 6 or 7 coaches

Iam sure Reeves was just trying too get as many as possible (thats what i would have done)each will need 6 or 7 coaches.That leaves Coach Watt and Coach Farley

Jr.High Ball does any know this?Well time will tell good Luck Jets and Panthers.

Come on now,at least learn how to spell "squirt" before you start calling people that! :D:ph34r:

THE SQUAD :D

for the record it also leaves coach harrison,fuller,wolcott,wilson,and magnisun

• 2 months later...

Local newspaper dated for Friday April 28 had announcement concerning Stone Memorial coaches. Coach Reeves will be leaving at the end of school year for a position in Georgia. Coach Marty Davis was named as new head coach. He has been involved in Cumberland County football for several years. Glad to see him get chance as head man.