Clarkrange vs. RBS at RedBoiling on Friday night

UCSportsFan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? You think because you beat Hermitage Springs your going to beat Clarkrange????????????

rbs came out tonite showed thier musle against H S watch clarkrange wind their clock friday RBS NEEDS to play upperman,livingston,and some other teams within this area that have decent programs instead of picking weak teams to pad their record. Who do they play outside their district?

rbs came out tonite showed thier musle against H S watch clarkrange wind their clock friday RBS NEEDS to play upperman,livingston,and some other teams within this area that have decent programs instead of picking weak teams to pad their record. Who do they play outside their district?

Well they had to play HS because it's a district game...They usually just play they're region games a couple of tournaments and Lafayette...They've really handled they're schedule pretty easy and Clarkrange won't come out and just take the "W" easily...They'll have to work for it just like JC did when they played RBS at home...

Hello all, I've not been on to post in awhile because unlike swanson and some of the other geniouses in the Macon area, I do have what they call a life and other things interest me more than talking to people that can't speak clear and thoughtful sentences. First of all, RBS being ranked no. 1 in the AP is the biggest joke that I've ever heard before in my life...it does hurt that members of the press aren't any smarter than that to pick RBS as the top team. Everyone goes crazy because they have one decent team in the past 200 years. In all actuality they have played one tough team twice, was lucky as crap to play them close in one contest and in the other got their rear end handed to them. And to the senator guy that posted saying that RBS should play tougher competition, you are exactly right. If you want to be a contender then you need to find the big boys and hit them up. But the coach down there likes the easy wins. He took his team all the way to Eagleville to pick up a few easy wins rather than play in a tournament (the one in Lafayette which is really a joke itself) where RBS never does anything. I think the coach down there knows that he should get all the wins now because he knows that come post season they won't be getting them anymore. His kids don't develop enough to win when it counts. It wouldn't be suprising to me that they will play with Clarkrange and maybe even luck up and beat them at home like they did a few years ago. But I promise you that once tournament time rolls around, RBS will not be within single digits of either Clarkrange or Jackson County. RBS teams, both boys and girls never play any defense, they don't know how. Thats why you never see anyone from their go to college. They aren't developed enough and like they do in Macon Co. they are taught that playing basketball is the greatest thing that they will ever do. If thats the case then I pitty those people. Anyways, thats my qualm of the week....I'm sorry that the people in Clay County and Red Boiling, and also Macon have missed my words of wisdom. Now I'll sit back and watch all the pathetic words from gotmilk and swanson...I need a good laugh so just keep posting guys. :D

And also sulpher city queen....you like your post stinks. Last time you looked into the crystal ball you said that the RBS girls would beat Jackson County because Jackson County had lost some games since you all had played them. You see Jackson County plays good teams and will be better for it while you guys play the sisters of the poor.

Edited by BrianFantana

Hello all, I've not been on to post in awhile because unlike swanson and some of the other geniouses in the Macon area, I do have what they call a life and other things interest me more than talking to people that can't speak clear and thoughtful sentences. First of all, RBS being ranked no. 1 in the AP is the biggest joke that I've ever heard before in my life...it does hurt that members of the press aren't any smarter than that to pick RBS as the top team. Everyone goes crazy because they have one decent team in the past 200 years. In all actuality they have played one tough team twice, was lucky as crap to play them close in one contest and in the other got their rear end handed to them. And to the senator guy that posted saying that RBS should play tougher competition, you are exactly right. If you want to be a contender then you need to find the big boys and hit them up. But the coach down there likes the easy wins. He took his team all the way to Eagleville to pick up a few easy wins rather than play in a tournament (the one in Lafayette which is really a joke itself) where RBS never does anything. I think the coach down there knows that he should get all the wins now because he knows that come post season they won't be getting them anymore. His kids don't develop enough to win when it counts. It wouldn't be suprising to me that they will play with Clarkrange and maybe even luck up and beat them at home like they did a few years ago. But I promise you that once tournament time rolls around, RBS will not be within single digits of either Clarkrange or Jackson County. RBS teams, both boys and girls never play any defense, they don't know how. Thats why you never see anyone from their go to college. They aren't developed enough and like they do in Macon Co. they are taught that playing basketball is the greatest thing that they will ever do. If thats the case then I pitty those people. Anyways, thats my qualm of the week....I'm sorry that the people in Clay County and Red Boiling, and also Macon have missed my words of wisdom. Now I'll sit back and watch all the pathetic words from gotmilk and swanson...I need a good laugh so just keep posting guys. :angry:

And also sulpher city queen....you like your post stinks. Last time you looked into the crystal ball you said that the RBS girls would beat Jackson County because Jackson County had lost some games since you all had played them. You see Jackson County plays good teams and will be better for it while you guys play the sisters of the poor.

Not heard or seen you in a while,are you working or going back to college?

Ok you obviously have me mistaken for someone else. Muffin I never went to college. Would have liked to but never had the money to go. Sulpher queen I have no idea where you are coming from. I don't write for a newspaper. I'm a nine to five' er like the rest of you guys.

Oh you are very wrong,I know exactly who you are.