HALLS CAMERON SHARP VS POWELL MATT HARGIS

THEONE6925

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm...if you were at the game then this isnt for you b/c you all know the truth now...but for those of you who werent....good game devils....i was right on the money about mcgaha he is a joke that gets no playing time, rightfully so b/c he is a quitter.....lee is a baby (needless to say) i guess his short talks with the refs didnt pay off....good win devils... i think it was by 7 or 8....no whos gonna trash talk? big game at clinton on monday....cut some turnovers and we will have a good chance

Absolutely great game tonight. There was a huge crowd and it was close throughout. Lefty is right about Mcgaha. Cameron lead the team like he has all year. Clearly, the TEAM will win most of the time. Go Devils!

who all scored for halls and how many

who really helped the devils in there win against powell

who really helped the devils in there win against powell

Good game. Halls outplayed Powell, but you people should stop criticizing McGaha. He played a solid game when he was on the floor. Halls beat Powell two out of three last year, but what happened in the District Championship? So, enjoy the win, but how about celebrating without trashing players and keeping some perspective? I think that would be a nice concept. You poor souls who can't think of anything better to do on a friday night other than talk trash about a nice high school kid really need to look in the mirror. Life is too short for that kind of attitude.

Well as everyone can see who puts the "red" in rednecks..just read the trash in this forum. I think I'd rather be a moron rather than a redneck though. What a classless bunch....haha. See if any of this is "half-truths" eh? Just so everyone knows.....it was pretty apparent why Halls beat Powell and it was mainly because they were passing the ball much better than what the panthers were.....that's called "team ball." And I really think it's important for everyone to know that it wasn't Sharp who won the game for them. Whoever is #25 for Halls....great game, you definitely prove that it's not a Cameron Sharp team. He takes far too much credit for how well Halls is doing. Guess that's how much of a "warrior" he is though, right? As far as McGaha goes...uh can you say 3 minutes? (Powell still hasn't learned any lessons since the Catholic game) He didn't even play that much, so stop telling a half-truth, wed devils. When he did, can you say "Sharp and Seagars get that weak crap stuff out of here?" I saw Sharp make one move on him when McGaha had to help out Sharp's man who he beat penetrating the lane. Bravo, that was once, what else did you think he should do? And everyone knows the only reason you attack McGaha is because you literally tremble at the thought of him packing your weak stuff. Before this game you guys were definitely worried which was stupid because you should have known he wasn't going to get to play that much. Nonetheless, good TEAM play Halls, Sharp is definitely trying to take credit for the work of an entire team. And best wishes next week against Clinton....you might need it. They pass a lot too.

Edited by Ntheknow2

Well as everyone can see who puts the "red" in rednecks..just read the trash in this forum. I think I'd rather be a moron rather than a redneck though. What a classless bunch....haha. See if any of this is "half-truths" eh? Just so everyone knows.....it was pretty apparent why Halls beat Powell and it was mainly because they were passing the ball much better than what the panthers were.....that's called "team ball." And I really think it's important for everyone to know that it wasn't Sharp who won the game for them. Whoever is #25 for Halls....great game, you definitely prove that it's not a Cameron Sharp team. He takes far too much credit for how well Halls is doing. Guess that's how much of a "warrior" he is though, right? As far as McGaha goes...uh can you say 3 minutes? (Powell still hasn't learned any lessons since the Catholic game) He didn't even play that much, so stop telling a half-truth, wed devils. When he did, can you say "Sharp and Seagars get that weak crap stuff out of here?" I saw Sharp make one move on him when McGaha had to help out Sharp's man who he beat penetrating the lane. Bravo, that was once, what else did you think he should do? And everyone knows the only reason you attack McGaha is because you literally tremble at the thought of him packing your weak stuff. Before this game you guys were definitely worried which was stupid because you should have known he wasn't going to get to play that much. Nonetheless, good TEAM play Halls, Sharp is definitely trying to take credit for the work of an entire team. And best wishes next week against Clinton....you might need it. They pass a lot too.

So in all this are you saying that the Pampers are a bunch of individual players instead of team players? I will take of few TEAM players against a bunch whining, crying, give me the darn ball attitudes anyday!

Edited by reddevilfever

in defense to what i said earlier, there is a differnce between trash talk, and telling the truth...mcgaha has potential, but because of him going somewhere in football he hasnt worked as much as he could in basketball which is understandable, he is a DECENT post, not a good one, if i was 9 feet tall i would block a lot of shots too, his playing time is his own fault and ogan finally did the right thing, if it was me he wouldnt have seen the floor, clinton will be big in a straight up skills game, the best TEAM will win as they always do, hope we win but if we play to our potential we will win if we turn the ball over and make some of those long passes we will lose clinton is much quicker than powell and will take advantage of those mistakes, good luck to both and powell as they will get better as the year goes on if they play together, if not, they wont....go devils

So in all this are you saying that the Pampers are a bunch of individual players instead of team players? I will take of few TEAM players against a bunch whining, crying, give me the darn ball attitudes anyday!

What I have to say to you perv, is that I certainly hope that you can grow up and get beyond your "butt pads, HIVs, jock straps and pampers" comments. Youre one of the reasons why the young men in Halls are as mouthy as they are. Fine example you set there buddy. And while Powell is certainly dealing with their problems, you have no right coming on a message board and trashing kids. Final words....grow up and deal with your jealousy.

And heftylefty, seems to me you could write a book on the word "decent." I don't think you're a coach and I certainly don't think youre an expert, so stop judging other kids. Furthermore, as far as you what you think about Ogan doing the right thing about McGaha's playing time, when you clean up your trash talk, then I'll respect what you have to say about what is right. Got that? Halls has some fine boys on their team and Sharp's disrespect by not acknowledging them for their contributions will eventually catch him. In the mean time, Segers, Varner, Cooper, and Cantrell and the rest of the team....keep up the good work. You're coach, WEBSTER is doing an awesome job dissecting those weak points!

Edited by Ntheknow2

First question.....Why is everyone saying Cameron takes all the credit for everything? Have i missed something? Maybe people or newspapers or whoever are giving him all the credit but how is it Cams fault for what people write or say about him. Saying he takes all the credit is almost like saying he is selfish and he is not selfish becasue is averaging 9.5 assists a game over the last 4 games.

Second question......You say all the kids at Halls trash talk? If you have ever played against or watched Powell play you know Hargis and Lee are two of the biggest trash talkers in Knox County, I am not saying anything is wrong with that because I love both of those kids.......I had friendly conversations with both of them after the game......but they trash talk a ton. Thats part of their game and thats fine but your talking about trash talkers and you have two of the biggest ones on your team.

Last, Good luck to Powell throughout the rest of the reason and until we meet again whenever it is in February and Go Big Red!

BRM

What I have to say to you perv, is that I certainly hope that you can grow up and get beyond your "butt pads, HIVs, jock straps and pampers" comments. Youre one of the reasons why the young men in Halls are as mouthy as they are. Fine example you set there buddy. And while Powell is certainly dealing with their problems, you have no right coming on a message board and trashing kids. Final words....grow up and deal with your jealousy.

And heftylefty, seems to me you could write a book on the word "decent." I don't think you're a coach and I certainly don't think youre an expert, so stop judging other kids. Furthermore, as far as you what you think about Ogan doing the right thing about McGaha's playing time, when you clean up your trash talk, then I'll respect what you have to say about what is right. Got that? Halls has some fine boys on their team and Sharp's disrespect by not acknowledging them for their contributions will eventually catch him. In the mean time, Segers, Varner, Cooper, and Cantrell and the rest of the team....keep up the good work. You're coach, WEBSTER is doing an awesome job dissecting those weak points!

Yo NUMNUTS (Ntheknow2) just for your info.....I am not from Halls, I don't coach at Halls and I have no ties to anyone at Halls High School with the exception that I do know a few people there. So to say the reason they trash talk is because of me is hilarious. Matter of fact I live about 5 minutes from Powell and about 25 minutes from Halls. Do your homework before you start mouthing off about people from Halls because like I said I have no ties to the Halls people.