not a tobacco spittin fight fest

and the basketball part of it is u got DRILLED by cheatham

now u will finish in 3rd

then u will lose the play in game

then your season will be over

and your one descent season and a decade will be forgotten

so there ya go

CONGRATS SCHS

The way Stewart Co. has been playing as of late I would not be shocked at all if they lost in the opening round of the district tourney. They are 5-1 overall against Creek Wood, Waverly, and Fairview (one of those three will be who the play in the opening round) but they were playing much better during that stretch.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you make a very valiant point catfish. u better watch out for them rowdy rebels now, o wait they dont know wat valiant means, so nevermind. But that is a very good point, creekwood, waverly, and fairview all have been making a late run. Good luck to whichever team plays stewart.

Um......it's "valid" point, not "valiant". "Valiant" means that you are brave and corageous. "Valid" means that it is a good point that Catfish had. But I am from Cheatham and they handed it to Stewart the other night. Jake West only had 9 points and was shut down the whole game by Don Dansby. They better come out of their slump, or it could mean big trouble in the district tourney.

Um......it's "valid" point, not "valiant". "Valiant" means that you are brave and corageous. "Valid" means that it is a good point that Catfish had. But I am from Cheatham and they handed it to Stewart the other night. Jake West only had 9 points and was shut down the whole game by Don Dansby. They better come out of their slump, or it could mean big trouble in the district tourney.

I was digging the English lesson all the way up to 'corageous'. :unsure:

you make a very valiant point catfish. u better watch out for them rowdy rebels now, o wait they dont know wat valiant means, so nevermind. But that is a very good point, creekwood, waverly, and fairview all have been making a late run. Good luck to whichever team plays stewart.

NWTF-No offense to you or to our team, but Creek Wood's only run of late has been in the loss column. Don't think anyone will be worried about playing us.

Guest catfish-hunter

NWTF-No offense to you or to our team, but Creek Wood's only run of late has been in the loss column. Don't think anyone will be worried about playing us.

I will give you this one redhawk1:

There has been only one team in District 11AA thus far this season to beat both Harpeth and Stewart Co. Who is that team??????? Creek Wood :lol:

Cheatham Co. could possibly join that list later this evening when they travel to play Harpeth in Kingston Springs.

Sycamore has already beaten Harpeth and their rematch with Stewart Co. is on Feb. 11.

Outside of that I really don't see anyone with a legit shot of beating either of those teams for the remainder of the year. Harpeth has played outstanding since the loss at the buzzer at CW about a month ago and Creek Wood has done nothing but lose since that night. Go Figure :unsure:

I'll take a guess and say that CW misses Derra and Darden more than you wanted to believe when I said so back in November. When the Red Hawks come to the gym ready to play they can beat the best in the district. They've given Sycamore fits twice this year and beaten the other two teams I mentioned. On the other hand Creek Wood can also lay an egg from time to time and a couple of examples of this would be the loss to Fairview and their most recent loss which was a 23-point hammering at the hands of Montgomery Central. OUCH!!!!!