McNairy Central 61 Chester Co. 25

LetMeHearYA

Accusations against Bianca Thomas are nothing but a bold-face lie. Have never heard her speak ill of any team or player in the state, always complimentary and respectful, and is the FIRST to admit when she or her team gets out played. People are so willing to find fault in anyone with exceptional talent. If you are watching hand-shakes after a game, go get some popcorn!

Also, Thomas is NOT unselfish and I have yet to see her play a game where she has been "shut down". She gets her shots, however, she does have "off nights" on occasion. She is averaging 26 ppg and according to Jackson Sun, has the highest shooting percentage on her team. Tell me why she SHOULDN'T be shooting the ball?? :thumb:

Mustang, get a clue...a dictionary and a lesson in punctuation...before you post again. I would LOVE for my child to play with Bianca - would rather play with her than against her. Enjoy watching her while we've got her! Quit dogging her and any other Eaglette or find another team to follow...we can do without your $4 if you are going to speak badly of Chester.

Greenfield fan, you just need to be happy your team is finally doing something. Stop spreading rumors about things you obviously know nothing about and enjoy your season. If I were Bianca Thomas I would laugh all the way to a free education and opportunity to play in the SEC, at your thoughts and observations.

Since this topic IS about McNairy/Chester I would like to praise McNairy for the game they played last week. They came ready to play and Chester didn't. Very talented team, and will be incredible next year for sure. Wish you all the luck until you play Chester again :thumb:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man im tired of ya'll talking bout crayton she aint the team its five people on the court not one so therefore she dont do everything and Mcnairy Central girls will make it to the boro with out her

I hope they do make it to the Boro without her. But you have to get Hater of the Year award against Crayton. What is the deal where does all the hate come from? You two were teammates last year. I do not know anyone who could say anything bad about her. What are you so bitter about?

To me this topic has come to a dislike topic for Bianca Thomas. For one let me get something straight on here. Bianca is one of the most classiest players in West Tennessee with a great attitude. I don't believe that she didn't shake Price hand, and saw her speak with Hudson after the game. I wouldn't lose respect for one of the best players in Tenn. She is classy, smart, and shy with one of the best attitudes and loves to win. After the McNairy and Gleason game spoke with her about the losses. To say McNairy shut down THomas, I would have to say 1st half her shots wan't falling, it wasn't like she wasn't getting the looks, in the 2nd half it seemed to me she came out with determination to bring her team back. So if person shots are not falling, is it bc a player shut her down? She finished with 21 pts and Boheler had a great nite and so did the rest of her team. Another before I close, Thomas knows she has 4 other teammates, to me she shared the ball, but when others wasn't doing anything, she just decided to do it herself. Greenfield fan and the rest of the people that try to bring her down, keep your head up. I think you are a great player.

Greenfieldfan is telling the truth - Thomas did refuse to shake Price's hand. Thomas is a competitor and she was frustrated. She was held 11 points below her season average against an opponent that is only 5 foot six inches tall and 120 pounds. I believe Thomas to be a wonderful person and it is no big deal. I believe that she was upset with herself because she is a competitor and hates to lose.

I was not going to comment but I cannot allow someone to question the character of Greenfieldfan.

Edited by gpric5

Greenfieldfan is telling the truth - Thomas did refuse to shake Price's hand. Thomas is a competitor and she was frustrated. She was held 11 points below her season average against an opponent that is only 5 foot six inches tall and 120 pounds. I believe Thomas to be a wonderful person and it is no big deal. I believe that she was upset with herself because she is a competitor and hates to lose.

I was not going to comment but I cannot allow someone to question the character of Greenfieldfan.

LET IT GO!!

LET IT GO!!

"Let It Go" is a wonderful idea. Go back and reread my post. I was very complimentary of Miss Thomas. She is the 2005 Class AA Miss Basketball, which speaks for itself. As a word of caution: be careful when it comes to your facts. Greenfieldfan spoke the truth. Miss Thomas is a great player who happened to be frustrated on a particular night. It is no big deal. LET IT GO!

Edited by gpric5

"Let It Go" is a wonderful idea. Go back and reread my post. I was very complimentary of Miss Thomas. She is the 2005 Class AA Miss Basketball, which speaks for itself. As a word of caution: be careful when it comes to your facts. Greenfieldfan spoke the truth. Miss Thomas is a great player who happened to be frustrated on a particular night. It is no big deal. LET IT GO!

great idea