WALKER VALLEY VS MCMINN

haterofstupidity

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNEW MCMINN WOULD GET BEAT BY WALKER VALLEY. THANKS TO MR HIXSON'S FOUL SHOT WITH 4.8 SECONDS LEFT GREAT JOB WALKER VALLEY

The boys just had a bad night and will win the next time they play you. It took a McMinn boy to beat us. Have a good time and enjoy this win against us, this will be your last.

I love it when fans never give credit to the opposing team for the way they play. Did you ever think that the reason McMinn played bad might have something to do with the way Walker Valley played.

I do not think that call at the end that put Hixson on the line was a foul. It wasn't close really. That's not the reason they lost, but you don't call somethin like that when the game is on the line.

I do not think that call at the end that put Hixson on the line was a foul. It wasn't close really. That's not the reason they lost, but you don't call somethin like that when the game is on the line.

Hixson was fouled hard! I was right next to where it happened and the foul could've been called on the other McMInn player also. Hixson should not had been that open but thanks to the wonderful coaching from McMinn he was. Thanks Coach Elloit, we need to play against more coaches like you! :P

Hixson was fouled hard! I was right next to where it happened and the foul could've been called on the other McMInn player also. Hixson should not had been that open but thanks to the wonderful coaching from McMinn he was. Thanks Coach Elloit, we need to play against more coaches like you! :thumb:

Ya'll should've never been hanging with us. Ya'll ain't on our level. I guess it was just luck of the draw, though. I guess its a good thing you put Hixson on the line, instead of Kuglar. Atleast Hixson can draw the rim every once and awhile. :lol:

Ya'll should've never been hanging with us. Ya'll ain't on our level. I guess it was just luck of the draw, though. I guess its a good thing you put Hixson on the line, instead of Kuglar. Atleast Hixson can draw the rim every once and awhile. :thumb:

It will be ok tony. You don't many more games to play. Just hang in there and finish this season out. You guys might win one or two more. Just hang in there. But don't be so hard on Kuglar, he was on the winning team this time. I know that Walker Valley isn't on your level, We are two steps above it. At least we do not have most of our basketball team either in trouble with either the law or grades. We have a great group of guys that know how to do their homework.

I love it when fans never give credit to the opposing team for the way they play. Did you ever think that the reason McMinn played bad might have something to do with the way Walker Valley played.

We don.' expect professional and major college players to play good every game.So why do we expect high school players to? Hey Walker Valley was ready Mcminn was not. Basketball is a Tournament sport.

You tellin CoachQ, Walker Valley isn't nothing. And hater, not all the guys are bad and have bad grades. Most are very smart guys. Just because some have bad grades doesn't mean all are bad.

ladycherokee, I didn't say all had bad grades. What I said is half of them have been in trouble most of the year with either bad grades or trouble with the school or the law. The radio even said that one was not even able to play till after Christmas because he did not have the grade or something else.

ladycherokee, I didn't say all had bad grades. What I said is half of them have been in trouble most of the year with either bad grades or trouble with the school or the law. The radio even said that one was not even able to play till after Christmas because he did not have the grade or something else.

Tell me, who has been in trouble with the law on our team. I'm very anxious to know. And yes we did have ONE player that was struggling with grades. But please enlighten me, who was in trouble with the law.