Pickett Co. 16-4 Wins 62-37 Over Hermitage Springs

bobcatfan300

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you hear the silence out of H.S.?

Hermitage Springs stunk Friday night. They couldn't hit anything. It seemed like the only one that was out there to play that night was Jimmy Campbell. None of the shots was going in at all. Matthew Smith got a technical and so did the coach. H.S definately had an off night Friday! It was the worst I've ever seen them play I do believe.

muffin have you ever attended a game or do you just comment on all of them?

I've seen muffin at a few games...basketball and baseball both...I can remember on first base during baseball season year before last...

[H.S definately had an off night Friday! I

Have they had an off night every game they've played against a team with a winning record...Go look at everyone of the teams that you've beat and see if you've beat a team with a winning record...So far this year HS is 0-? against teams with a winning record...there strength of the schedule rank is 83rd and with there toughest part of there district coming up i'll almost bet my money that they'll have a losing record at the end of the season and with all that hype at the begginning of the season will be or done has been gone down the drain...

But glad to see ya get on...Your on the only from HS that would get on and comment...

Edited by swanson71