What about them Harpeth Lady Indians!

Mr.Hustle13

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not predicting a Cheatham County victory on February 3rd, but I think you would have to sy that Harpeth was very fortunate to win the earlier matchup.

I think Harpeth has the most talent in the district and should probably win out as far as district play is concerned. I think that they still have to make sure that they stay focused on playing and winning one game at a time. If they were to lose to Cheatham on 2/3 then the Lady Indians and Lady Cubs would be in a tie for first.

"whooped up on"??? yeah i watched that game...Fairview had harpeth beat until the last two minutes.... they held mendenhall to 13 when she usually has a high score. wait untill districts....

I think we covered this last fall but here we go again. Fairview has 13 wins over a total of 9 teams. Those 9 teams are a combined 20-84. Just like last year every time Fairview plays a good team or most district teams, they loose. The district has changed and the teams you are mad at have changed, but Fairview has not changed one bit. They choke in the clutch. I don't know what the problem is, but it lives in Fairview, not Page, not Harpeth, not Loretto, not Sycamore, but Fairview.