District 9 Vs. District 10

vanbureneagle

The winner of this region will come from district 10A. With three very talented teams East Robertson with their height across the board can cause huge matchup problems. East Lit kills you with their speed and althletic ability to get the ball to the rack. And Heritage with their suffocating defense and shooting abilites if one of their shooters is on there hard to stop. Should be a good tournament.

Van Buren and Forrest have the height to match east robertson, eagleville and east lit. sound a lot alike and cascade plays very sound. i will disagree and say the champ comes out of these 4 teams from 9A.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the Disrict standings for 10A????

I THINK that East Robertson is ahead with East Lit. and White house heritage right on their heels and Jo Byrns is running 4th.

It would help some if these schools made sure there scores were posted as it's often hard to tell when there is nothing on here or in the tennessean about the games.

I THINK that East Robertson is ahead with East Lit. and White house heritage right on their heels and Jo Byrns is running 4th.

It would help some if these schools made sure there scores were posted as it's often hard to tell when there is nothing on here or in the tennessean about the games.

Actually right now it's a three way tie for 1st place in the district with Heritage, East Lit. , and East Robertson. All having just one district loss. East Robetson beat East Lit. Heritage beat East Robertson, and Heritage lost to Jo Byrns.

Umm, Nashville Christian beat Jo Byrns tonight by 2. I hear all this East Robertson, East Lit, WHH, and Jo Byrns talk, but you can't count out anyone, especially when it comes to the District Tournemnt. Becasue no matter what there record during the regular season, anything is possible in the tourny. That actually goes for both districts not just 10.

I am so glad everyone is overlooking and underestimating us...Yes we lost to cascade (by 2) forrest (by 3) and eagleville (by 1) but i'm sure it's not their players on here looking past us. Just remember there's a whole lot of ball still to be played and the district tourney is up here "on the mountain".

good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah a lot of ball still to play but I still don't think you will challenge for the top spot, 3 losses already and two of them was at home. Third or fourth will be the best you can do but you could upset some teams in the tournament and that is when it really matters. Yall have some good basketball players, good size but you lack speed and athleticism but at the 1a level good coaching can overcome that.

Umm, Nashville Christian beat Jo Byrns tonight by 2. I hear all this East Robertson, East Lit, WHH, and Jo Byrns talk, but you can't count out anyone, especially when it comes to the District Tournemnt. Becasue no matter what there record during the regular season, anything is possible in the tourny. That actually goes for both districts not just 10.

Well, if anything can happen in a tourny..y'all better watch out for those young Vikings from Community! I can confidently predict a great region tournament, alot of good teams. :thumb:

Yeah a lot of ball still to play but I still don't think you will challenge for the top spot, 3 losses already and two of them was at home. Third or fourth will be the best you can do but you could upset some teams in the tournament and that is when it really matters. Yall have some good basketball players, good size but you lack speed and athleticism but at the 1a level good coaching can overcome that.

Da, Sherlock. You must have thought long and hard about this..It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a team with 3 losses will have a hard time coming in first in a district with a team without a district loss. Do you think Van Buren can really "upset" anyone? Let's keep this simple. If a team beats another team by a very few points in an earlier game of course either team has a good chance of winning the next time they play. Hopefully the slow goofy boys from Van Buren learn to walk and chew gum at the same time before the district rolls around.

Da, Sherlock. You must have thought long and hard about this..It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a team with 3 losses will have a hard time coming in first in a district with a team without a district loss. Do you think Van Buren can really "upset" anyone? Let's keep this simple. If a team beats another team by a very few points in an earlier game of course either team has a good chance of winning the next time they play. Hopefully the slow goofy boys from Van Buren learn to walk and chew gum at the same time before the district rolls around.

They don't have a shot for second either, you lost too many home games. One upset on the road maybe but not two. Yall are the ones who were bragging early in the season about dominating the new district, all I am saying it is not happening. I guess yo have learned they play good ball in Forrest, Eagleville and Cascade. I never call them goofy, you have a good team but not in the top 2 in district 9.

Good enough to beat Pickett Co. but not Forrest, Cascade, and Eagleville? Time will tell. Come to the District Tournament if it is not too far for you to drive. By the way, who said Van Buren would dominate? I believe you will have a hard time finding fans, players or parents from Van Buren that made these statements. Maybe Sherlock will be quick on the trail looking for clues on this.

Edited by SLEDGEHAMMER1

They don't have a shot for second either, you lost too many home games. One upset on the road maybe but not two. Yall are the ones who were bragging early in the season about dominating the new district, all I am saying it is not happening. I guess yo have learned they play good ball in Forrest, Eagleville and Cascade. I never call them goofy, you have a good team but not in the top 2 in district 9.

I dont care what you say man we can still win this district we are not losing by large margins when we lose it is by very little but here lately our matchups have been only getting better <_<