Can wartburg win this year!

ABUNCH

i am a player for wartburg and it was a lack of intensity we had it in the locker room but didnt have on the field. But that is something will have to get back before this year.And something else there is no were i would like to been beside that field

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

next year will be a uphill struggle for the dawgs even though they will return some key players from last year. They lost most of there talent from last year but if they want to win bad enough they will, but if they dont look for another 0-10 performance from the dawgs.

Yea wartburg's seniors this season scored 8 out of 12 tds this year. But the question is can we do it again this year. i also play for wartburg and i think we have more intensity this year. and i think there will be some upsets this year. Cause bud garrett says so! :) Its game time dogs

• 2 weeks later...

Yea wartburg's seniors this season scored 8 out of 12 tds this year. But the question is can we do it again this year. i also play for wartburg and i think we have more intensity this year. and i think there will be some upsets this year. Cause bud garrett says so! :lol: Its game time dogs

Lets see you scored 12 tds the whole year???? That is just averaging a little under 8 points a game. You aint going to be doing a whole lot of anything if you cant manage better than that number this year unless you can shutout everybody you play and with the teams in your region and your non-region opponents you have a chance to do that once and i highly doubt you will do that.

Niner is probably better on offense since he seen more playing time on that side of the ball this year. Bunch is probably better on defense. Both of them started several games as sophomores and will start next year and be a big element in Wartburgs line for next year

i did play mostly offense this year because of some personel changes and as far as defense goes ..defense is my ball game but alleb stpeed up last year..it will be more interesting this season because of me and allen both having to play both sides of the ball...we will be small other than me and allen but with being small also mean that youll have speed and thats somethin we didnt have much of last year and we will see how that plays in this years defense

hey bunch and niner i have a question for you. Why are you guys on here asking people if you guys can win this year, because it doesnt matter what everybody else thinks it is about what you and your teammates think. So if i were you guys i would quit worrying about what other people think and get ready for spring practice and then the fall. Cause if you dont have your head in it you guys are going to have another tough season to say the least. But hey if you need to hear what other people think to get fired up or something more power to ya cause if you cared as much about the game instead of what other people thought you wouldnt have to worry about what people thought. Just my opinion though, but what do i know?

• 2 months later...