Can wartburg win this year!

ABUNCH

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, will probably be there during crunch time, if the Orange and Black wake up an play ball not getting put out.

Wartburg can win this year but it is tough right now for blue and white teams that play orange. Seems like a little while back an orange team took a little peice of Rupp Area home with them and haven't done that in a while. ;)

Edited by CYJacket

Guest Tulane_spot

well wartburg hasn't lost any talent thats for sure, 3 of their juniors from last year scored 8 out of the 12 td's wartburg scored. each junior had around 3. they just need to pick it back up and not let the 0-10 season from last year get to them.

Well ya know, all of us Wartburg people could get on here and make up names so we can listen to other people brag about us all day... but it's not going to help us out at all if we don't do anything when it comes game time. So it's probably our best interest to let this topic die down and get back to work, which is exactly what this football team needs, I'm a member of it, I should know...

• 2 weeks later...

Well ya know, all of us Wartburg people could get on here and make up names so we can listen to other people brag about us all day... but it's not going to help us out at all if we don't do anything when it comes game time. So it's probably our best interest to let this topic die down and get back to work, which is exactly what this football team needs, I'm a member of it, I should know...

I would agree that Wartburg needs to get back to work. I am merely a fan of the sport and I am certainly no critic; but I have to say that there has been a noticable lack of intensity and discipline with team, particularly last year's team. I'm not sure all the reasons for this, but it seemed to me that at times those kids would have soon just been somewhere else. To me I never understand why injured players for Wartburg sat in the bleachers or weren't at games at all,etc. I also saw alot of throwing helmets,talking back to coaches,etc. No one asked me, but I do believe something's wrong somewhere....