Can wartburg win this year!

ABUNCH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two ways that Wartburg could win atleast one game this up coming season....

1: Get a new coaching staff...

2: Play Oakdale or Sunbright...

and even if they did play either of those two teams they still might not win a single game!

Oh by the way there was alot of crap talking on here about the infamous Seth George. How many total Yards did he get??? and how many yards did he get against Coalfield??? HAHAHAHAHA!!! thats just something for the Wartburg fans to think about.

And the line of Wartburg... what happened to all of those guys... they were suppose to be dominant! I belive the line didnt come close to being Dominant in one game.... and if they were what was Seth George doing???

Overall Wartburg is full of themselves and the Coachs blow smoke up the players butts!

Coalfield on the other hand... Did quite well in the regular season and got a few playoff victories...they were closer than I expected but they still WON!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

There are two ways that Wartburg could win atleast one game this up coming season....

1: Get a new coaching staff...

2: Play Oakdale or Sunbright...

and even if they did play either of those two teams they still might not win a single game!

Oh by the way there was alot of crap talking on here about the infamous Seth George. How many total Yards did he get??? and how many yards did he get against Coalfield??? HAHAHAHAHA!!! thats just something for the Wartburg fans to think about.

And the line of Wartburg... what happened to all of those guys... they were suppose to be dominant! I belive the line didnt come close to being Dominant in one game.... and if they were what was Seth George doing???

Overall Wartburg is full of themselves and the Coachs blow smoke up the players butts!

Coalfield on the other hand... Did quite well in the regular season and got a few playoff victories...they were closer than I expected but they still WON!!!!!!!

hold up coalfield or wartburg dont matter a bit b/c all that matters is that THE CATS

FROM OS HANDLED BOTH TEAMS this year and will continue to do so next year. Coalfield or wartburg wont come close to catching up with the cats from the land of

OZ

it will be a hard year for wartburg this year. Wartburg last year played one of the hardest schedules in tennessee aa period. They are already in a tough region and they add on coalfield knox catholic and oneida. that is left to blame for such a bad year. The offense at wartburg does need to be changed because everyone knows it. but if wartburg wants to win bad enough next year they will,but if they dont look for another 0-10 season from the dawgs. And quit making fun of people because they cant talk, not everyone is as smart as yall from coalfield

Don't think the Pipe was making fun of BUNCH, just stated his post was not making any sense because he was using incorrect English grammar. I know that terms like you'uns and such are used in this area, it is acceptable in everyday language when speaking to our (are for Mr. Bunch) buddies. But on this board, other people from all over the world read what is posted. It would help if we made just a little better impression, agreed?

Wartburg has its problems, they may change though.

Edited by CYJacket

Don't think the Pipe was making fun of BUNCH, just stated his post was not making any sense because he was using incorrect English grammar. I know that terms like you'uns and such are used in this area, it is acceptable in everyday language when speaking to our (are for Mr. Bunch) buddies. But on this board, other people from all over the world read what is posted. It would help if we made just a little better impression, agreed?

Wartburg has it's problems, they may change though.

Wartburg has (and I quote you) "it's" problems, CYJacket??? B)

HA! The old English teacher caught you again. :D

There is no need for the apostrophe, which signals the contraction form "it is," but rather the sentence should read, "Wartburg has its problems." The possessive pronoun (its) is what you wanted.

Sorry to have to point out the correction. It's just ingrained as a result of many years! I'm definitely not trying to imply that I don't make mistakes either! :o

I just thought it was a shade ironic that you made a usage mistake while making a point about leaving a better impression to the outside world! :D