McMinn at Ooltewah

CREE

This amazing epidemic of underachieving is making headway into McMinn County High School. CREE, you should be very wary of this, it could strike your program next. You people should listen...I kid not.

With that said, why isn't more being made of this debacle that is 5-AAA Women's basketball? Shouldn't COACHQ or HUCK make an appearance now to explain this chaos? Or perhaps, Ladycherokee? It's acceptable to be the proponent of possibly one blown loss to a team that is your equal? Oh wait, are the Lady Owls the Lady Cherokees equal? I believe the answer lies in wait...come on ladies...tells us. If I went to McMinn County High, I'd convert my aliegence (and transcript) to McMinn Central.

This amazing epidemic of underachieving is making headway into McMinn County High School. CREE, you should be very wary of this, it could strike your program next. You people should listen...I kid not.

With that said, why isn't more being made of this debacle that is 5-AAA Women's basketball? Shouldn't COACHQ or HUCK make an appearance now to explain this chaos? Or perhaps, Ladycherokee? It's acceptable to be the proponent of possibly one blown loss to a team that is your equal? Oh wait, are the Lady Owls the Lady Cherokees equal? I believe the answer lies in wait...come on ladies...tells us. If I went to McMinn County High, I'd convert my aliegence (and transcript) to McMinn Central.

there is no way the Owls beat McMinn. no way :lol:

Ooltewah came back from a 16-point 3rd quarter deficit by breaking the press and pressing a little bit themselves. Probably the turning point of the game was early in the 4th quarter was an intentional foul committed by McMinn Co.'s Leah Frazier on Ooltewah's Rachel Robbs. The Lady Owls scored 6 points on the possession and got the McMinn County lead into single digits. The Lady Owls scored 28 points in the 4th quarter to get the win. In my opinion, it was probably the best game Ooltewah's played in the last 2 years. Congrats to Coach Bell, Coach Kidd, and the rest of the Lady Owls.

McMinn girls starting 5 can match up with anyone. They just cannot do it all and play an entire game. To have success in a district as tough as ours you have to go at least eight deep, nine preferably. McMinn can maybe make it through the district and region, but after that teams with depth will move on. The coach is going to have to develop/encourage some younger talent to come to his place. The jv and freshmen games have not been pretty.

yes, ooltewah won. McMinn has beat us in the past, but we owe it to ourselves to beat them this time. Even in our own house, we stepped up and dominated in the 4th quater. McMinn was exhausted from the first 3 quarter, but we were just getting started. We had two girls foul out, but that didn't stop us and we never gave up. Rachel Robbs killed them and her shots were hott! McMinn played one heck of a game, but I know they came in to the "Barn" thinking they were going to just beat up on us like they have in the past, but not this time. Good game to both teams.

Well that is just about embarrassing for the lady cherokees. What is the sam hill happened? Walker Valley, Cleveland and everybody else that has played OHS has had no trouble. To be a good team you have to play more than five players. I have seen the ladies play now on four occasions and could have ever only seen six players enter the game.

Well that is just about embarrassing for the lady cherokees. What is the sam hill happened? Walker Valley, Cleveland and everybody else that has played OHS has had no trouble. To be a good team you have to play more than five players. I have seen the ladies play now on four occasions and could have ever only seen six players enter the game.

I have but one question: Who is this man they call Sam Hill Happened? Or is it a code word for location? I'm lost.