Is there anyway that South Greene can match up with Greeneville

river271

Thats right big nasty you tell em. They can play us anytime, any sport, and they know what will happen. South Greene is like our home away from home.

54 to 35!!!!! 54 to 35!!!! does it hurt to hear that SG??? you run your mouth all week and you couldnt even play with us...not even close!!! The real deal Donahue was absolutely not even a factor!!! Again great defense by greeneville!! And DirtySanchez...your right ANY SPORT, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!!! Again GHS has to much talent for SG, better coaching oh yeah and more CLASS HOOSIERS I HOPE YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 21,2006 WHEN WE SPANKED THAT HIND-END AT YOUR HOUSE...FORMERLY KNOWN AS REBEL HILL, BUT AS OUR STUDENT SECTION CHANTED AS TIME RAN DOWN THAT IS OUR HOUSE!!! FINAL STATEMENT: 54 TO 35 NOUGH SAID

Edited by orange~is~tradition

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 to 35!!!!! 54 to 35!!!! does it hurt to hear that SG??? you run your mouth all week and you couldnt even play with us...not even close!!! The real deal Donahue was absolutely not even a factor!!! Again great defense by greeneville!! And DirtySanchez...your right ANY SPORT, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!!! Again GHS has to much talent for SG, better coaching oh yeah and more CLASS HOOSIERS I HOPE YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 21,2006 WHEN WE SPANKED THAT HIND-END AT YOUR HOUSE...FORMERLY KNOWN AS REBEL HILL, BUT AS OUR STUDENT SECTION CHANTED AS TIME RAN DOWN THAT IS OUR HOUSE!!! FINAL STATEMENT: 54 TO 35 NOUGH SAID

Can you say complete OWNAGE? :lol:

BTW, do I know you orange?

Edited by DevilDL77

First of all it wasn't that defense that beat South Greene, it was South Greene tha t beat South Greene. They didn't look to attack like they did last year. Can't say it was domination though, the score was around 10 to 15 laye in the third. I've seen many come back from that score. So hey you won, but no domination. Where was the band!! That's what Greeneville is about.

Dude the band was there! Did you not see them in the student section? All in all the crowd was good, nothing more than some chanting and some jawing which is common in all rivalry games! There was no ugly chants by either side which was nice because well really it is unusual. Personally I feel that South Greene did not play their best, they did a good defensive job on Wiggins and he got into foul trouble early. Jimmy Boone did not shoot the ball at all in the first half with some wide open looks what was he like 0-8? Moore shot well in the first half. Greeneville really took control in the third quarter with Wiggins not even in the game. Then in the fourth they played ball control and taking only good shots. 54-35 Game over! Now good luck to both teams as they head back into all important conference play. I hope some of that classless talk is over for both schools because as someone said on here before it is not everyone who does these things but the groups as a whole get the blame!

Dude the band was there! Did you not see them in the student section? All in all the crowd was good, nothing more than some chanting and some jawing which is common in all rivalry games! There was no ugly chants by either side which was nice because well really it is unusual. Personally I feel that South Greene did not play their best, they did a good defensive job on Wiggins and he got into foul trouble early. Jimmy Boone did not shoot the ball at all in the first half with some wide open looks what was he like 0-8? Moore shot well in the first half. Greeneville really took control in the third quarter with Wiggins not even in the game. Then in the fourth they played ball control and taking only good shots. 54-35 Game over! Now good luck to both teams as they head back into all important conference play. I hope some of that classless talk is over for both schools because as someone said on here before it is not everyone who does these things but the groups as a whole get the blame!

You are 100% correct. Donahue did not play well, but Wiggins did not dominate either. Overall, it was a good game, and with the exception of the slow start in the third quarter from SG, I felt it was pretty well even. I have the utmost respect for Coach Duncan and his team, and wish them well for the remainder of the season. As for SG, I hope we can bounce back and finish what has been a tremendous season so far. I am just glad the game is over, and both teams can get back to what really counts.

First of all it wasn't that defense that beat South Greene, it was South Greene tha t beat South Greene. They didn't look to attack like they did last year. Can't say it was domination though, the score was around 10 to 15 laye in the third. I've seen many come back from that score. So hey you won, but no domination. Where was the band!! That's what Greeneville is about.

how can you say that greeneville didn't beat south greene. They held the "god" of south to minimal points and shut down their best three point shooter. Greeneville's defense owned the south greene team and they couldn't do anything to stop greeneville's offense. Greeneville won by 19 points. What exactly is domination to you dukesofhazard because to me it was the game on saturday.

South Greene is not the one who gets pumped up about Greeneville. South Greene is 2A and Greeneville is 3A. It is embarrassing for Greeneville to lose, although South Greene hates to lose to Greeneville, it's not as big of a deal. as for sportmanship, Greeneville's student section is one of the rudest in East Tennessee. What about the chant a few years ago, that's alright that's o.k. we will be your boss one day. How much class is in that chant. Face it, your sports teams are just trying to keep up with your band. It's the best part about the school. One last thought, I don't think South Greene was on t.v. for it's bullying of it's own students. Great pride in that!!!!

Obviously you know very little about the long history of competition between GHS and South Greene. The ratings of 2A and 3A do not matter when it comes to basketball. All of the students play for the love of the game and a good rivalry is a healthy form of competition. Yes, GHS does have a great band. GHS also has great athletes and fans. "Class" is simply a matter of opinion, and GHS has more class than any other school in this area. You are so wrong in saying that GHS fans are the worst in East Tennessee. You obviously haven't seen many sports competitions in this area. If you want to talk about class or lack thereof, consider the days of the Larry Ricker reign in South Greene sports. It would seem that in order for South Greene to be successful, they need a totally rude, ridiculus, neandertheral for a coach. As far as bullying, you don't go to GHS and you don't know the whole story. A brief news item on local television can make any school look bad. Those of us who know GHS are aware of exactly how awesome we are, and yes, we are proud of it. Intelligence is the key to success both on and off the athletic field and also in the comments made on this website. Obviously, you have no intelligence. Maybe you should get someone to read this to you and then explain it very slowly so you can understand. By the way, we are officially a 2A school. We CHOOSE to play 3A and we win in that catagory also. Have a great day!!!

Obviously you know very little about the long history of competition between GHS and South Greene. The ratings of 2A and 3A do not matter when it comes to basketball. All of the students play for the love of the game and a good rivalry is a healthy form of competition. Yes, GHS does have a great band. GHS also has great athletes and fans. "Class" is simply a matter of opinion, and GHS has more class than any other school in this area. You are so wrong in saying that GHS fans are the worst in East Tennessee. You obviously haven't seen many sports competitions in this area. If you want to talk about class or lack thereof, consider the days of the Larry Ricker reign in South Greene sports. It would seem that in order for South Greene to be successful, they need a totally rude, ridiculus, neandertheral for a coach. As far as bullying, you don't go to GHS and you don't know the whole story. A brief news item on local television can make any school look bad. Those of us who know GHS are aware of exactly how awesome we are, and yes, we are proud of it. Intelligence is the key to success both on and off the athletic field and also in the comments made on this website. Obviously, you have no intelligence. Maybe you should get someone to read this to you and then explain it very slowly so you can understand. By the way, we are officially a 2A school. We CHOOSE to play 3A and we win in that catagory also. Have a great day!!!

^^^^thats very true

Someone said something about Greeneville having a better program. This is very much true. Mostly in regards to their Recruiting techniques. Greeneville High without the transfers in the past year would be nothing. Greeneville would be down but with Wiggins and Boone the team is made. Same thing with Murner last year.

P.S. Leave Larry Ricker Out! He is said to be one of the best coaches in the state!