BEST 6TH MAN IN MIDSTATE

ltowndevils

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka has a pretty good one in CJ. He's only a freshman but it's a pretty good feeling when he comes in, a good spark to the team.

i agree cj holt is one of those guys that you love to have on the team he hustles everysecond hes on the floor..he wants every rebound he makes you work on every possesion and hes a pretty darn good post player...as a freshman id say hes a great 6th man

not knocking any player mentioned but inotice everyone you guys are mentioning just scores when tehycome off the bench...i think the 6th man has to be able to do it all and thats why i like cj holt from culleoka...he scores points but he also will fight for every rebound you'll see him on the floor diving for balls...he blocks shots hes all over the ball when he presses and he leaves everything he has on the floor when hes out there...and the best part he does it all with a smile on his face

not knocking any player mentioned but inotice everyone you guys are mentioning just scores when tehycome off the bench...i think the 6th man has to be able to do it all and thats why i like cj holt from culleoka...he scores points but he also will fight for every rebound you'll see him on the floor diving for balls...he blocks shots hes all over the ball when he presses and he leaves everything he has on the floor when hes out there...and the best part he does it all with a smile on his face

smile on his face ey?...doesn't sound too intimidating but maybe that's part of his game plan :o

Cutter very much so does it all, except for block shots for the most part. I did see him get one big block this year but other than that not much because he's only about 5'11 as of now, but he's been growing :lol: The kid hustles every play, shoots the 3 ball as well as anyone on our team, except maybe darius roper, and can dribble the ball like no other. He truly gives 110% every time he's on the floor