Region 9 predictions

clarksvegas wrestler

Hmmm...I'm going to TRY to do some of this to the best of my knowledge and opinion...not in any particular order...

103-Kellen Furgerson(Clarksville) ?(Dickson County) ?(Cheatham County)

112- Ben Hebda(Clarksville)...don't really know much about this class...

119 -Cory Alexander(Northwest) Dupaul George(Kenwood) ?(Clarkville)

125 -Price(Mont. Central) Callender(Kenwood) Boehm(Rossview) Rye(Clarksville)

130- Barron(Sycamore) Hicks (Kenwood) Weakley(Clarksville)

135 - Alexander(Mont. Cent) Robinson (Kenwood) Grady(Clarksville) ?(Cheatham County)

140 - Hebda(Clarksville) Boebert(Kenwood) Gordy(Sycamore)

145 - Clements (Kenwood) Gosney (Clarksville)...sorry don't know much about this class either...

152- Dial(Clarksville) Cox(Kenwood) Jordan(Dickson County)

160 - Pease(Clarksville) Westerlund(Dickson County) Chris George(Kenwood) Freeman(Harpeth)

171 - Walsh (Kenwood) Patrick (Dickson County) Shingler(Mont. Central) Jordan(Clarksville)

189 - Minwell(Clarksville) Ligon (Rossview) ?(Dickson County)

215 - ?(Rossview) Frazzitta(Kenwood) ?(Dickson County)

275 - Hill(Clarksville) Mycyk(Kenwood) ?(Rossview)

There ye go...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's who I predict the champions will be:

103-Kellen Ferguson CHS

112-Benjamin Hebda CHS

119-Brandon Ferguson CHS

125-Daniel Rye CHS

130-Bradley Weakley CHS

135-Anthony Grady CHS

140-Adam Hebda CHS

145-Nicholas Gosney CHS

152-JON DIAL THE GREAT CHS

160-Daniel Pease CHS

171-Jacob Jordan CHS

189-Thomas Minwell CHS

215-Stephen Robinson CHS

275-Enoch Hill CHS

this may not be too far off, some are going to be obvious champs and all have a better than average chance of placing in the top3 to qualify. but i would put NW 112 and NE112 in the mix. also add price from MC as 125 or 119 champ,NE 152 will place if he shows up to wrestle and executes what he knows, dont count out thomas from NE at 103, MC 135 will win it all and may be ow if minwell doesnt get it, barnett from NE may stir things up at 125 or 130 if his head is in it.

this may not be too far off, some are going to be obvious champs and all have a better than average chance of placing in the top3 to qualify. but i would put NW 112 and NE112 in the mix. also add price from MC as 125 or 119 champ,NE 152 will place if he shows up to wrestle and executes what he knows, dont count out thomas from NE at 103, MC 135 will win it all and may be ow if minwell doesnt get it, barnett from NE may stir things up at 125 or 130 if his head is in it.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but who is the NE 152? I've never heard anything of him, and I recall that at the beginning of the season my backup stuck the NE 152 in the first period.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but who is the NE 152? I've never heard anything of him, and I recall that at the beginning of the season my backup stuck the NE 152 in the first period.

jackson or johnson maybe, idunno, only saw him twice, transfer from from out west, lotsa freestyle moves and real agile, fun to watch

jackson or johnson maybe, idunno, only saw him twice, transfer from from out west, lotsa freestyle moves and real agile, fun to watch

I think I remember the kid you're talking about, but I didn't think he was at 152, thought he was lower. I hadn't seen him wrestle there. I guess we'll see come region. Can anybody confirm this kid and his weight and credentials?