DISTRICT 5-AA

Central_Charger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Central walk their way through here, or will a team like Brainerd or Polk or someone sneak up on them and put them out early??????

...Central will win the Regular Season title in 5-AA...it's a long way to M'boro from there...remember what happened last year(CSAS) in the Region @ Cleveland State..."don't count your chickens before they hatch" :thumb:

...Central will win the Regular Season title in 5-AA...it's a long way to M'boro from there...remember what happened last year(CSAS) in the Region @ Cleveland State..."don't count your chickens before they hatch" :(

No one around Bolivar's counting any chickens. At least not the guys and the coaches I know!

We sure want to make that run....

But until then, one game at a time and taking none for granted. Too much experience and too well coached for that!

Man, scares me to even think about anyone counting any chickens!!! ;)

Central is a great team and they will make it to state but I also think that Polk could possibly be right up there with them in the Region championship if they play well.

Your askin to be made fun of by sayin that...let me go ahead and give you some statistics about Polk so you'll shutup about them...yall are 8-10, 3-7 in district play and 3-7 in region play...yall lost to meigs and tellico to add to that...all of your remaining games are against people that have already beaten you, except for sequoyah (whom yall beat), Christian Heritage (yall haven't played yet), and Chattanooga Central (who is gonna no doubt be yall pretty bad)...yall haven't made it to the Region in the last couple of years and if yall DO get to the region, youll have to go through Brainerd or McMinn Central first so Id go ahead and say you can give up on gettin to Region...

Your askin to be made fun of by sayin that...let me go ahead and give you some statistics about Polk so you'll shutup about them...yall are 8-10, 3-7 in district play and 3-7 in region play...yall lost to meigs and tellico to add to that...all of your remaining games are against people that have already beaten you, except for sequoyah (whom yall beat), Christian Heritage (yall haven't played yet), and Chattanooga Central (who is gonna no doubt be yall pretty bad)...yall haven't made it to the Region in the last couple of years and if yall DO get to the region, youll have to go through Brainerd or McMinn Central first so Id go ahead and say you can give up on gettin to Region...

Polk will beat Meigs, Tellico, Christian Heritage, and Chattanooga Central for sure. End of Story Dude!

Polk will beat Meigs, Tellico, Christian Heritage, and Chattanooga Central for sure. End of Story Dude!

Yall may get Meigs and Tellico, maybe even that Heritage team, but youll never get Chatt. Central...for one, yall are garbage, and I hate that I have to keep re-iterating this, but, people are little less educated in Polk County so let me educate you real fast...yall have not won any championships whatsoever concerning the sport of basketball in a long time, so what makes you think this year was gonna be any different, especially since yall have a coach who barely knows how to roll the balls out and blow a whistle himself???

Yall may get Meigs and Tellico, maybe even that Heritage team, but youll never get Chatt. Central...for one, yall are garbage, and I hate that I have to keep re-iterating this, but, people are little less educated in Polk County so let me educate you real fast...yall have not won any championships whatsoever concerning the sport of basketball in a long time, so what makes you think this year was gonna be any different, especially since yall have a coach who barely knows how to roll the balls out and blow a whistle himself???

well we have STATE TITLE, do you'll?????? Thats exactly what i thought so it looks like our coach knows a little, How about Morgan? all the times he has been to Mboro he chokes, Armstrong?????? dont have the coaching skills to get past the good teams. so it looks like Davis knows a little about the game.......

well we have STATE TITLE, do you'll?????? Thats exactly what i thought so it looks like our coach knows a little, How about Morgan? all the times he has been to Mboro he chokes, Armstrong?????? dont have the coaching skills to get past the good teams. so it looks like Davis knows a little about the game.......

Just a question for you: Does Christ strengthen you to make personal judgments? If so, it is a different Christ than the one with which I am familiar.

First of all, when have yall won a state title, like when the TSSAA was formed??? Secondly, yalls coach may have been good at one time, but the way he coaches now, he seems as if he doesn't know any more about the game of basketball then my 2 year old baby cousin...Morgan is better then any coach yall have, as is Armstrong...but then again, the same coach coaches both teams...so its not that hard...Armstrong and Morgan have good teams year in and year out, for the exception of last year for Morgan...Davis has bad teams year in and year out, quite the opposite of Morgan & Armstrong...if you wish to argue this further, so I can make you look even stupider, I would be more then happy to ablige...and you still haven't told me who your cousin is...