DISTRICT 5-AA

Central_Charger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count on it dude...yall are garbage...always have been, always will be...your position in District 5-AA as the whipping boy of the district will never change...

Well, your just makin it look worse, but ok...and, last time I checked, this was a basketball board, not a football board, so take comments like that to the football board...but while were on basketall, what has happened to Polk these past...well, forever years against Central's Boys? Hmm?

Whipping boy of the district? I didnt know that 4th place out of 9 teams was a whipping boy especially when you have Brainerd and Tyner in the district. Shows how smart you are! Sorry to burst your bubble...again!

Also, yall are pretty good this year but hows it going to be next year when B. Brown is gone? Yall will be terrible. We will beat yall by atleast double figures. Might even do it this year in the tourney!

Edited by TNexpress

Lets put it like this, Central beat us in their sport(basketball), and we beat them in our sport(football).

Agreed

Whipping boy of the district? I didnt know that 4th place out of 9 teams was a whipping boy especially when you have Brainerd and Tyner in the district. Shows how smart you are! Sorry to burst your bubble...again!

Also, yall are pretty good this year but hows it going to be next year when B. Brown is gone? Yall will be terrible. We will beat yall by atleast double figures. Might even do it this year in the tourney!

Ok, yall are 11th in the region and so far, yall have just won 5 out of you 12 played District games...and no, you didn't burst my bubble...you just made yourself look stupid again...like you tend to do...and Central will probably be down a lil next year but they will still be plenty good enough to beat Polk...again, Central always has and always will own Polk in basketball...if you truly think you'll beat us next year, you're sadly mistaken...and this year??? HAHA, its truly amazing how stupid you are...

Oh, by the way, Brainerd & Tyner aren't that good, so again, you showed your lack of knowledge...furthermore, they both beat yall by double figures, Brainerd, as a matter of fact, swept yall, and I expect Tyner will as well...lol, ya know its really sad...Tellico, of all people, beat Brainerd, and yall couldn't even do it...yeah, I think the general consensus at this point is that yall are just a notch above Sweetwater...

BluNWhiteH8Tribe........you sure get on here and run you mouth alot.......do you have the guts the reveal "who you are"..........or are you going to hide behind your screen name.

If you'll take note, you'll notice that nobody else on here reveals who they are...so I think I'll just follow suit unless you wanna reveal who you are bud...either way, chances are heavily in my favor that I know more about what Im talkin about then any of you Polk people...

If you'll take note, you'll notice that nobody else on here reveals who they are...so I think I'll just follow suit unless you wanna reveal who you are bud...either way, chances are heavily in my favor that I know more about what Im talkin about then any of you Polk people...

seeing as how you said you all won championships, you really dont know what the heck that feels like, but let me express how it feels, BRAGGING RIGHTS, no matter how long ago

STATE TITLE

POLK 1

"THE MCMINN CENTRAL" 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

seeing as how you said you all won championships, you really dont know what the heck that feels like, but let me express how it feels, BRAGGING RIGHTS, no matter how long ago

STATE TITLE

POLK 1

"THE MCMINN CENTRAL" 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

You're bragging about a girl's championship on a boys forum...but since this IS a boys forum, how many state titles does polks boys have??? The same as Central, ZERO...so sitdown and shutup...

You're bragging about a girl's championship on a boys forum...but since this IS a boys forum, how many state titles does polks boys have??? The same as Central, ZERO...so sitdown and shutup...

my bad but how many does CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL HAVE... ZERO...so sitdown and shutup... Polk County High School has a couple STATE TITLES if you wasn't aware of it.

my bad but how many does CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL HAVE... ZERO...so sitdown and shutup... Polk County High School has a couple STATE TITLES if you wasn't aware of it.

Yes, but again, this is a Boys Basketball board...so how many titles you have is irrelevant unless you have one in Boys Basketball...and by all means, brag about them on their respective boards...but really all you're doin here is makin yourself look stupid...

BlueNWhiteH8Tribe,

With your earlier bashing of Polk County (in general) I think it's funny that our Benton friends have pointed out to you that Polk County High School has more State Championships than McMinn Central. I think your the one that looks stupid now!

Again, those State Championships are not in Men's Basketball...I don't know why this is such a difficult concept for you to master...actually, its kinda funny that you're talking smack about championships yall have won from like 25 years ago, but whats even funnier is that they aren't even from Boy's Basketball...lol, you are so pathetic that you have to talk about a title you have won in Women's Basketball...how truly sad...but its all good with me cuz I know sooner or later, MC is bound to win one...they have all the necessary things...what won't happen anytime soon is Polk winning a State Title in Boy's Basketball...you're gonna have a tough time doin that with the lack of talent yall have year in and year out...win some championships in BOY'S BASKETBALL and then come holla at me...