DISTRICT 5-AA

Central_Charger

Well AA rules I am glad to see we are gonna qiute acting like kids and get serious.The latest I heard about Beau is he went to Carson Newman last Sat. for a visit. The theory there is he can go D2 and be an all american where if he goes D1 he will have to share minutes. I believe it will come down to the post season. By that I mean if Central makes a run in MBORO D1 coaches will come calling. He even said in last weeks Chatt. Times he would consider Juco to prove himself. I have friend who works with his brother at Denso and his brother said Bama, Cinncinatti,UTC,and Vandy are in contact very much. He even said that North Carolina invited him to walk on. In other words who knows? Ihad a sarcastic response for your 2for1 special but since we are being serious I will save it for later.

I didnt know about UNC...thats pretty sweet...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well AA rules I am glad to see we are gonna qiute acting like kids and get serious.The latest I heard about Beau is he went to Carson Newman last Sat. for a visit. The theory there is he can go D2 and be an all american where if he goes D1 he will have to share minutes. I believe it will come down to the post season. By that I mean if Central makes a run in MBORO D1 coaches will come calling. He even said in last weeks Chatt. Times he would consider Juco to prove himself. I have friend who works with his brother at Denso and his brother said Bama, Cinncinatti,UTC,and Vandy are in contact very much. He even said that North Carolina invited him to walk on. In other words who knows? Ihad a sarcastic response for your 2for1 special but since we are being serious I will save it for later.

The key phrase there is "WE are gonna quit acting like kids." I am not much of a basketball person BUT I do know that he is definately a D-1 talent. Much better all around player in high school than J. Smith was at McMinn.

The key phrase there is "WE are gonna quit acting like kids." I am not much of a basketball person BUT I do know that he is definately a D-1 talent. Much better all around player in high school than J. Smith was at McMinn.

Nobody was really acting like kids until the disgruntled Polk people started running their mouths...but newayz, you're right, Beau is better all around talent...if he had JaJuan's size, can you imagine what he would be doing??? He would be insane!!! I think if JaJuan would've had a good coach in high school, he would've been recruited by more schools because you all see what he is doing with a lil bit of coaching...

Nobody was really acting like kids until the disgruntled Polk people started running their mouths...but newayz, you're right, Beau is better all around talent...if he had JaJuan's size, can you imagine what he would be doing??? He would be insane!!! I think if JaJuan would've had a good coach in high school, he would've been recruited by more schools because you all see what he is doing with a lil bit of coaching...

Can't argue with that. If I remember right, McMinn was 0-12 in the district during Smith's senior season. I hardly ever remember him even trying to play defense in high school.

If he had Jujuans size? Beau is bigger!!!!!! Beau is a better athelete as far as running and jumping but Jujuan has the better jump shot and bettter ball handling.

Jujuan Smith is 6'2 with 2 pairs of socks on. Mark Riden is 6'6 and he TOWERS over Jujuan. Beau is a legit 6'3 and is way more muscular than Jujuan. Heck for that matter I am 6'3 and I look down on Jujuan.

My mistake, I received bad info...I just now looked at the roster on utsports.com and you're right, he is 6'2...I dunno what it it is, but he just looks bigger to me for some reason...I dunno...but anyways, we settled that matter I guess...

My mistake, I received bad info...I just now looked at the roster on utsports.com and you're right, he is 6'2...I dunno what it it is, but he just looks bigger to me for some reason...I dunno...but anyways, we settled that matter I guess...

Thank God I thought for a minute there we were gonna have to have drug testing on Coach T.com HAHA JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, are you going to the game tonight? I have the daddy daughter dance and wont be able to make it. I noticed in your user name you have a distaste for the tribe,care to elaberate? Not that I am complaining, just wanting to know if there is a specific reason.

Edited by CMART89CENTRALCHARGER