James C. Haile State Invitational Tournament

ptguard12

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering what is the tournament going to do about 2/2 game in the AAA girls bracket. Harris & Heritage both have games on that night with other teams( acording to websites). Heritage has their at home. Does any one know what they may do? Could they play the 2/2 game on Friday since Ocoee will be traveling a good distance.

Are Ocoee & Clevland staying in town Thursday-Saturday? That if they keep winning. They both coming a long way, anyway.

I hope Harris get pass Hertiage so I could see Ocoee play. They said like a tough team, as well as Cleveland.

In the past has it been up two these two(Ocoee & Cleveland) for the championship?

Good luck to all the teams :thumb:

bballrocks is correct in that most teams will have trouble handling Emanuel Andrews. He makes his whole team better, not just as a great scorer, but an amazing passer as well. Here is a rundown so far.

A Girls:

Three of the final four are already set - Pickett Co., Allons, and South Pittsburg. I do not see the winner of Westside and MTCS being able to upset a very strong Picket Co. team. My guess - Picket over allons in the finals.

A Boys:

Only Allons has advanced to the final four thus far by beating Pickett Co. last night. The others will be decided on Saturday in some interesting and exciting matchups - Monteagle v. Friendship, Kittrell (who I understand lost the Rutherford Co. tourney to AA Lascassas by 2) v. S. Pittsburg (should be especially fun to watch), and Pine Haven v. MTCS.

AA Girls:

Celina, Rickman, Liberty, Cornerstone, Goodpasture, Dekalb Mid., Burks and Southside all remain. From all the talk I have heard, Cornerstone is probably the favorite (though I have NOT seen them play).

AA Boys:

Celina, Liberty, DeKalb, Tracy City, Southside, Rickman, Lascassas, and Waynesboro all remain. Monday's game between Lascassas and Waynesboro should prove to be a great matchup.

AAA - No games yet. Good luck to all the teams.

The website link was helpful. They have done a pretty good job of keeping everything up to date. Also, you can look at pictures from the tournament by following the link.

bballrocks is correct in that most teams will have trouble handling Emanuel Andrews. He makes his whole team better, not just as a great scorer, but an amazing passer as well. Here is a rundown so far.

A Girls:

Three of the final four are already set - Pickett Co., Allons, and South Pittsburg. I do not see the winner of Westside and MTCS being able to upset a very strong Picket Co. team. My guess - Picket over allons in the finals.

A Boys:

Only Allons has advanced to the final four thus far by beating Pickett Co. last night. The others will be decided on Saturday in some interesting and exciting matchups - Monteagle v. Friendship, Kittrell (who I understand lost the Rutherford Co. tourney to AA Lascassas by 2) v. S. Pittsburg (should be especially fun to watch), and Pine Haven v. MTCS.

AA Girls:

Celina, Rickman, Liberty, Cornerstone, Goodpasture, Dekalb Mid., Burks and Southside all remain. From all the talk I have heard, Cornerstone is probably the favorite (though I have NOT seen them play).

AA Boys:

Celina, Liberty, DeKalb, Tracy City, Southside, Rickman, Lascassas, and Waynesboro all remain. Monday's game between Lascassas and Waynesboro should prove to be a great matchup.

AAA - No games yet. Good luck to all the teams.

The website link was helpful. They have done a pretty good job of keeping everything up to date. Also, you can look at pictures from the tournament by following the link.

I heard this Kittrel team is awesome. I would say South Pitt doesn't have much of a chance in this one. Lacassas is very good. If Kitrell almost beat them then they will probably win this game by 15 or more.

I am picking Friendship Christian over Monteagle in the other one.

MTCS over Pine Haven

Allons wins the tournament for the 3rd year in a row

Man........the middle school Pirates really put a racking on that Kittrell team that was supposed to blow them out. I thought Kittrell was a good basketball team. Malcom Jones and Terrell Robinson really shut down that BB kid. They "Racked" him. South Pittsburg appears to be a well coached team and are a pretty disciplined team that plays to their strengths. Way to Rack up another win Pirates.

Keep this great season going and try to RRRRRRRRRAck your next opponent on Thursday. It should be a tough hard fought game. Hopefully you guys will represent well and come out with a hard fought win.

Hello.......Hello........Hello.......Rackball.........Rackball.......RRRRRRRRRRRackem...........RRRRRRRRRRAckem............rrrrrrrrrrrrackem

Edited by Rackball