James C. Haile State Invitational Tournament

ptguard12

Ok I'm tired of every1 fighting over this game.Maybe the girls hit him.But u don't no 4 sure.That 1 lady from Liberty had no right 2 come down there and take the thunder sticks away from the girl.Ok yall the game is over.Find sumthin else 2 talk bout ok gosh it kinda getting old bout yall talking how unclassy we r. :thumb:

AMEN.... old is not the word, wore out, tired, done, finished.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great game, sorry Liberty lost but the team had a great season with only two losses. Liberty's boys played with lots of heart and never gave up. Great job guys.

Waynesboro played really well together. I would expect to hear things from, see this group do well in high school.

I'm sticking to what I said before, no one in middle school around this area can/will stop Andrews. They haven't all year and #22 didn't today at all. Scoring 27 points!!! Come on now!! Obviously as you travel west down highway 64 the term "shut down" has a different meaning than here in middle Tennessee.

Oops, almost forgot. I thought it was very classy when a young lady from Waynesboro's student cheering section shook in the face of Andrews and hit him with two of the balloon type cheering objects the students had with them. I know I would have beaten my child if they did or acted in that way towards anyone.

Good luck to all players from both teams in the future, this is a great time in their young lives.

Go Liberty and Shelbyville Central!!!

That girl did not mean to hit him, she was clapping the two things togethor and ACCIDENTLY hit him. She was not being disrespectful. She was just proud that they won. I amk sure you would be yelling and cheeering if LIberty won!

Ok I joined this forum because of what I have been reading about the game at the James C. Haile tournament Saturday. To start it all off the Andrews kid is an awesome ball player, but it is hard to win a game when the other team has 5 good players that could step up at any time and score. I also want to add i don't agree with what the two girls did, but maybe they done it 1.) out of immaturity and 2.) out of the way the Andrews kid acted. To be one heck of a player he doesn't have good sportsmanship at all. I watched at the tip off the Dixon kid(#42) try and shake his hand to wish him a good game and he looked at his hand and shook his head no. Then when the final buzzard rang he headed to the locker room instead of congratulating the other team, until the coach told him about the awards. All and all the spectators got their moneys worth. GREAT GAME.

That just shows how much bad sportsmanship liberty has and how great our team is.

Ok I'm tired of every1 fighting over this game.Maybe the girls hit him.But u don't no 4 sure.That 1 lady from Liberty had no right 2 come down there and take the thunder sticks away from the girl.Ok yall the game is over.Find sumthin else 2 talk bout ok gosh it kinda getting old bout yall talking how unclassy we r. :lol:

justaperson, just wanted to tell you that the lady from Liberty who snatched the "thunder sticks" (and btw I am glad to know what you call those things!) did go to the adult from Wayne Co. who was involved and apologize for snatching them away from the girls. The lady from Wayne Co. would have none of it. I just have to wonder if it were an accident would she have been so upset in the first place? At least she apologized.

That's all. :lol:

justaperson, just wanted to tell you that the lady from Liberty who snatched the "thunder sticks" (and btw I am glad to know what you call those things!) did go to the adult from Wayne Co. who was involved and apologize for snatching them away from the girls. The lady from Wayne Co. would have none of it. I just have to wonder if it were an accident would she have been so upset in the first place? At least she apologized.

That's all. :)

Amen!!! you are absolutely positively right i am sure she was just covering herself making it look like an accident. But who woud "accidently" grab thunder sticks and pop them

Amen!!! you are absolutely positively right i am sure she was just covering herself making it look like an accident. But who woud "accidently" grab thunder sticks and pop them

I think you are confused, zachinman84. I meant that if it were an accident that the girls hit Emmanuel, why did the lady from Liberty get so upset? You need to read my post again.

And by the way, she didn't pop the thunder sticks.

Edited by Ready OK

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are confused, zachinman84. I meant that if it were an accident that the girls hit Emmanuel, why did the lady from Liberty get so upset? You need to read my post again.

And by the way, she didn't pop the thunder sticks.

She probably was mad because they lost . I was there she did pop them thunder stix