James C. Haile State Invitational Tournament

ptguard12

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that andrews kid is good but u take those 5 starters for waynesboro and give them the ball down the court every time they could score as many as they wanted 2 !!!!!

As I said in my first post Waynesboro has a solid team and they play well together. I really don't understand where you are going with this comment. Please explain how this relates.

tyler and austins?

Yes

austin had 14 and tyler had 16 but you got to remember if they shot the ball every time they toached it they would have had 27 prolly ...... im not holding nuthin against the andrews kid but c'mon every1 thinks this kid is awesome which he is but he shoots the ball everytime down the court i'm jus sayin i think waynesboros squad is getting the shaft

austin had 14 and tyler had 16 but you got to remember if they shot the ball every time they toached it they would have had 27 prolly ...... im not holding nuthin against the andrews kid but c'mon every1 thinks this kid is awesome which he is but he shoots the ball everytime down the court i'm jus sayin i think waynesboros squad is getting the shaft

I've made comments about how none of those kids are the caliber player Andrews is at this point. How is the Waynesboro squad getting shafted? Heck they won the tournament, great playing. My comments have been in defense of the most talented player in the tournament, #21 Andrews.

No, no, you are not dumb and you are not wrong. :rolleyes: I can send you an email if you want. I tried to use the personal message feature on the board but it must not be working.

How will you send an email. Am I supposed to post my address on the web? Just tell me, I'm thinking I know who you are and if I'm correct I'll get ya for not telling me what I've missed.