James C. Haile State Invitational Tournament

ptguard12

austin had 14 and tyler had 16 but you got to remember if they shot the ball every time they toached it they would have had 27 prolly ...... im not holding nuthin against the andrews kid but c'mon every1 thinks this kid is awesome which he is but he shoots the ball everytime down the court i'm jus sayin i think waynesboros squad is getting the shaft

dog, i'm not quite sure what your problem is I have done nothing but say that Waynesboros squad is good. I know you are not trying to say that anybody off the Waynesboro team is in the same league as Andrews.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a front row view of the amazing finals game. Both teams did wonderful. A couple of decent shooters on Liberty's team + Andrews = A pretty good team. But, overall,not taking sides, Waynesboro pulled through with their huge team effort. Waynesboro has a little of everything and that being rolled onto a ball known as the Wildcats, is unstoppable. I have read everything on here about the young ladies hitting Andrews, but I didn't see it. But, I myself being from Wayne County, do not apprecitate hearing that our youth are raised wrong. I heard Waynesboro took a "pep bus" which included some 30 kids from the student body. If a mother would have been there, it wouldn't have happened. I apologize for the acts, but please don't blame it on the parents. I haven't heard a lot about # 34 Dillon Warren. I thought he was an awesome player, and not being the tallest on their team, played as he was the tallest in the state! He might have shown out but he will be one to watch. All in all both teams did an awesome job, but a special congrats to Waynesboro for their win.

All I have is your work email and I sent you a message there.

You are on the right track but I checked my email and nothing was there. Just a little hint there are 3 of us that use this. I'm sure you know all 3 of us we are very close friends who yes at times act like kids around one another. One of my famous sayins at ball games---wipe your brow!!--- You can still probably email me with my work email, almost just like the others names being different. Any idea??? :thumb:

You are on the right track but I checked my email and nothing was there. Just a little hint there are 3 of us that use this. I'm sure you know all 3 of us we are very close friends who yes at times act like kids around one another. One of my famous sayins at ball games---wipe your brow!!--- You can still probably email me with my work email, almost just like the others names being different. Any idea??? :thumb:

Gotcha. Sending you a message now. ;)

I had a front row view of the amazing finals game. Both teams did wonderful. A couple of decent shooters on Liberty's team + Andrews = A pretty good team. But, overall,not taking sides, Waynesboro pulled through with their huge team effort. Waynesboro has a little of everything and that being rolled onto a ball known as the Wildcats, is unstoppable. I have read everything on here about the young ladies hitting Andrews, but I didn't see it. But, I myself being from Wayne County, do not apprecitate hearing that our youth are raised wrong. I heard Waynesboro took a "pep bus" which included some 30 kids from the student body. If a mother would have been there, it wouldn't have happened. I apologize for the acts, but please don't blame it on the parents. I haven't heard a lot about # 34 Dillon Warren. I thought he was an awesome player, and not being the tallest on their team, played as he was the tallest in the state! He might have shown out but he will be one to watch. All in all both teams did an awesome job, but a special congrats to Waynesboro for their win.

Hey, I only questioned were the parents were. Yes it did happen , I saw it and went to make sure Emmanuel did not respond in a negative manner. He only looked at them. He is not my son but as I posted earlier I would have jerked a knot in his bottom and he knows it. As for taking a pep bus, surely there were shaperons for the students. The only adult I saw act on the situation from Waynesboro wanted the cheering objects back because they had paid for them. She gave them right back to the same girl w/out any action taken. Again it would have been handled differently had it been a Liberty student acting that way. That is fact not opinion.

Hey, I only questioned were the parents were. Yes it did happen , I saw it and went to make sure Emmanuel did not respond in a negative manner. He only looked at them. He is not my son but as I posted earlier I would have jerked a knot in his bottom and he knows it. As for taking a pep bus, surely there were shaperons for the students. The only adult I saw act on the situation from Waynesboro wanted the cheering objects back because they had paid for them. She gave them right back to the same girl w/out any action taken. Again it would have been handled differently had it been a Liberty student acting that way. That is fact not opinion.

Exactly right, bballrocks. Not ONE WORD of reprimand was given to those young ladies. And Emmanuel, gentleman that he is, simply walked away without saying a word. And what you said is exactly what went down.

Check your email again. I think I figured out the problem.

Exactly right, bballrocks. Not ONE WORD of reprimand was given to those young ladies. And Emmanuel, gentleman that he is, simply walked away without saying a word. And what you said is exactly what went down.

Check your email again. I think I figured out the problem.

Gotcha email, you guessed correct :thumb:

Emmanuel did act properly and I am very proud of him. See ya!!