James C. Haile State Invitational Tournament

ptguard12

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waynesboro has the more complete team. They are also a little deeper then Liberty. However, Liberty has the best player in the tournament on the floor in Andrews. It should be a good one. Waynesboro by 4.

Waynesboro by 4? Are they that good? Will they be able to hadle the pressure of the press? And who will be able to stop Andrews? I have seen Liberty play several times this year and I have been around basketball my whole life. Haven't seen a kid with this much talent play in the 8th grade. He seems like he can score at will. Should be a great finish to a great tournament. Good luck to both teams.. :o

Waynesboro by 4? Are they that good? Will they be able to hadle the pressure of the press? And who will be able to stop Andrews? I have seen Liberty play several times this year and I have been around basketball my whole life. Haven't seen a kid with this much talent play in the 8th grade. He seems like he can score at will. Should be a great finish to a great tournament. Good luck to both teams.. :o

From what I saw, Waynesboro should handle the press fine. The entire ballgame will come down to whether or not Waynesboro can shut down Andrews. If they do, they win. If they don't, well Liberty may run away with it.

whats up guys i think waynesboro will win the game 50- 42

they will shut down andrews on the all points of the floor no question <_<

Have you seen this kid play? One coach he played against said "I thought that we played extremely well but Emmanuel (Andrews) is a man among boys on the court. He is the best eighth grade player in Tennessee and probably in the Southeast." He is for sure the best player in Waynesboro.

Edited by bballrocks