Underrated Seniors going anywhere?

cherries

all from Morristown West

Full Scholarships

Dylan Stevens (me)- Gardner Webb University D1AA chose over tn tech and carson newman

Daris Ewing- Tusculum University D2

Chad Newman- University Tennessee Chatanooga D1AA. chose over carson newman

Partial Scholarships

Aaron Crum - Cumberland University

Weston Dean - Cambelsville University

Paul Habeggar - I think he is going to Harding University

Hey Dylan Stevens, you should have picked the Newman baby so you can be blocking along side with me. CN would have a good O Line big boy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, it be fun to show you how to block there big boy :thumb: , just kiddin man, congrats on going to carson newman. i just like gardner webb better, i wanted to go D1AA, plus CN is 5 minutes away. but its a great school and you'll love coach turner. good luck to you and again congrats!

Same to you big boy.

Jovon Miller from Farragut got offered by Tusculum on Friday and committed and is signing on Monday. That makes 3 signees for Farragut. Adam Baxter from Farragut was offered by Carson Newman on Thursday, so has a chacne to be 4. Tony Manilla also from Farragut got offered for Cumberland University this week as well as Emory & Henry. Going to have 5 Signees all go to very respectable schools. Farragut is moving up in Knoxville recruiting. BIG THINGS at da FHS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SS55