Unaka @ cosby

flyeagle33

I think Unaka could have done better, but could have done ALOT worse. They came to play @ the #1 ranked team in the state, and played hard the whole game. Got down by alot early, then worked down to about 5 in the 2nd. I think it will be a closer game in Feb. 'cause Unaka didn't play there best defense, and we also had a starting center out with a calf injury. This game will really help Unaka, as their final two conferance games are back-to-back next week on the road.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Unaka could have done better, but could have done ALOT worse. They came to play @ the #1 ranked team in the state, and played hard the whole game. Got down by alot early, then worked down to about 5 in the 2nd. I think it will be a closer game in Feb. 'cause Unaka didn't play there best defense, and we also had a starting center out with a calf injury. This game will really help Unaka, as their final two conferance games are back-to-back next week on the road.

How did Cosby keep Lowe from scoring? Noticed he only had like 8 points.

Cosby guys, First, sorry about all the injuries. Get healthy, and don't stop this side of Murfreesboro. Can only hope Unaka might have a shot at it also.

I haven't seen Blakely since last season; and to take nothing from the others, but isn't he being recruited by a large number of schools, to include the Academies? What a terrific player.

And though practice makes perfect, where ya'll keep getting all those shooters?

Cosby guys, First, sorry about all the injuries. Get healthy, and don't stop this side of Murfreesboro. Can only hope Unaka might have a shot at it also.

I haven't seen Blakely since last season; and to take nothing from the others, but isn't he being recruited by a large number of schools, to include the Academies? What a terrific player.

And though practice makes perfect, where ya'll keep getting all those shooters?

Kids live , sleep , eat , and breathe roundball up here from the time their born. where trying to getem to take to the oval shaped ball a little too. We have had such a tradition of being able to bomb the three for so long thats all kids want to do which eventually bites you on the tail , but this year could be different for us since we have such a strong post presence with blakely to fall back on when the three isn't falling.

Yes they do know how to shoot the ball. I would also like to say that I had a great time talking to the parents of some of the cosby boys. Tim's mom sat in front of us and we talked about the boys. Great fans and a good bunch of boys. Thank you for being so nice. Yes krich Blakely has an offer for the Air Force Academy.

Yes they do know how to shoot the ball. I would also like to say that I had a great time talking to the parents of some of the cosby boys. Tim's mom sat in front of us and we talked about the boys. Great fans and a good bunch of boys. Thank you for being so nice. Yes krich Blakely has an offer for the Air Force Academy.

WOW! Waydago, TIm Blakely! :thumb: