Best Heavys In State

WrestlersSister

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a 230~ pound sophomore who was a 189 last year...quick is doing very well for himself, i've wrestled with him a few times (not matches, joint team practices) and he's TOUGH

Yes, Quick is tough he is my drill partner during practice...and he isn't as good technically as some heavys because this is only his second year wrestling...but he can hang with most any heavy in the state strength wise. He also shoots better than most heavys even think about shooting.

Yes, Quick is tough he is my drill partner during practice...and he isn't as good technically as some heavys because this is only his second year wrestling...but he can hang with most any heavy in the state strength wise. He also shoots better than most heavys even think about shooting.

Well, it sounds like that he will definitely be a contender since this is only his second year wrestling. Is he a sophomore? I am sure we will be hearing a lot from this guy if he is as good as you say. Not many heavy's will shoot, they just want to tie up and head throw. Good for him!

Well, it sounds like that he will definitely be a contender since this is only his second year wrestling. Is he a sophomore? I am sure we will be hearing a lot from this guy if he is as good as you say. Not many heavy's will shoot, they just want to tie up and head throw. Good for him!

I'm not gonna lie he loves the head throw...but when it doesn't work he will shoot.