Any thoughts on Region 1-3A Next Season

orangepigskin

carter has alot of strong returning players, hall, gorman, brown, bozeman, and these boys played both ways last year and will do it again, they will have great leadership because of a big senior class coming up, also some of the freshmen look to make a big impact on the hornets offense and defense. landry stanton, caleb grubb, josh bozeman all are big time players in the making. carter should win the region and get in the playoffs then anything can happen. all i know is these boys are hungry to get back because they thought they could have went alot farther than they did.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

runningriot- I have watched you put down region 1-3A for the entire year. You have said how the worst teams in region 2-3A could be the best teams in region 1-3A. I have to agree the top 3 teams are stronger than whats in region 1-3A, but I find it hard to listen to you say how great Scott Co. is, and how good they would do if they did not have to play Fulton, AE, Catholic, AC, and LA. You have been dealt a tough region. It is no harder than what Carter was in the past 4 years. Carter played in region 3-4A for 4 years, and was the smallest school in 4A. I did not hear them complaining. I know that Scott Co. wants to change the region to make your schedule easier. Guess what, it is not gonning to happen for 3 more years. You must learn to deal with the hand you are dealt.

I was looking at your previous years schedule, and don't think you would be very successful in 1-3A either. Scott Co. barely beat Gibbs the region 1-3A's worst team. You all were also beat by a 1A school. I believe your record was 3-7. If Scott Co. would schedule some good non-conference games, they might see what kind of team they really have. In the meantime just keep playing those extremely weak teams every year.