Clay Co vs Jackson Co

jchs39

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clay co. definite has the most experienced players that make them the best team in 7a however they do not use rich inside enough if you pressure their guards and

shut down the baseline drives as LA & FRIENDSHIP did pickett co or jackson co can

beat them .both would have to play well both on offence and especially defence

Oh, thanks for the enlightenment. To bad all these coaches can't figure this out or they could all be Clay. Heck, why aren't you a head coach somewhere, since you know so much. :unsure: If it were that easy to shut Clay down then they wouldn't have won so many games. The stretch run is now beginning and this when Clay always plays their best. We'll see how far along they are on Friday.

Clay won by something like 13 points. Clay got up 14 in the first half, but had that lead cut to 4 by halftime. They then extended the lead back to double digits in the second half and held the lead until the end. Except for a few bad TOs in the third quarter, the Dawgs look pretty good.

Clay won by something like 13 points. Clay got up 14 in the first half, but had that lead cut to 4 by halftime. They then extended the lead back to double digits in the second half and held the lead until the end. Except for a few bad TOs in the third quarter, the Dawgs look pretty good.

THE DAWGS WON 59-47 WITH JUST OVER 2 MINUTES TO GO THE BLUE DEVILS

TRAILED 51-47 THEY FOULED AND CLAY CO. CONVERTED ON FREE THROWS TO

GET THE WIN NEITHER TEAM PLAYED CONSISTANT AS BOTH TEAM I THOUGHT

STRUGGLED.BUT THE BULLDOGS PLAYED MUCH OF THE GAME WITHOUT RICH AS

DID THE BLUE DEVILS DID WITHOUT CROWDER.I THOUGHT KNIGHT CAME IN AND DID A GOOD JOB FOR CLAY CO. BOTH TEAMS MADE 2 GOOD RUNS AS CLAY JUMPED OUT BY 15 & 13 BUT EACH TIME JACKSON CUT IT TO 4 THE BEST

TEAM WON TONITE CONGRATS TO THE BULLDOGS

THE DAWGS WON 59-47 WITH JUST OVER 2 MINUTES TO GO THE BLUE DEVILS

TRAILED 51-47 THEY FOULED AND CLAY CO. CONVERTED ON FREE THROWS TO

GET THE WIN NEITHER TEAM PLAYED CONSISTANT AS BOTH TEAM I THOUGHT

STRUGGLED.BUT THE BULLDOGS PLAYED MUCH OF THE GAME WITHOUT RICH AS

DID THE BLUE DEVILS DID WITHOUT CROWDER.I THOUGHT KNIGHT CAME IN AND DID A GOOD JOB FOR CLAY CO. BOTH TEAMS MADE 2 GOOD RUNS AS CLAY JUMPED OUT BY 15 & 13 BUT EACH TIME JACKSON CUT IT TO 4 THE BEST

TEAM WON TONITE CONGRATS TO THE BULLDOGS

Yea I saw this win a coming but i got to say the devils have got a good team but Clay by far is better. Knight had a awesome game he stepped up and finally showed what he could do. Rich had some bad luck with the ankle,and i got to say ferrall and godwin did great againest the devils. But I do believe one of the reasones is because thats were they used to play @!! Well we will see the Devils again Feb the 10th @ there home but im a Bulldog fan so i say BULLDOGS have got this one to if they play good like they did @ home!!!!!!!! But good luck to both teams :thumb:

Yea I saw this win a coming but i got to say the devils have got a good team but Clay by far is better. Knight had a awesome game he stepped up and finally showed what he could do. Rich had some bad luck with the ankle,and i got to say ferrall and godwin did great againest the devils. But I do believe one of the reasones is because thats were they used to play @!! Well we will see the Devils again Feb the 10th @ there home but im a Bulldog fan so i say BULLDOGS have got this one to if they play good like they did @ home!!!!!!!! But good luck to both teams ;)

Godwin and Knight played at JC. Ferrell played at LA.