OS vs Coalfield

catback

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you his agent?

So, what are you gonna do about it? Better yet your point? Nothing and none would be the answer.

Look, my points are just that my points. You and Catback like to have your little fun. I have not said anything near nasty about OZ. Just commented on my take on this ballgame last night. The score is what it is, the play was what it was and neither will change. What did appear to change is that the Coalfield girls played a better game, cutting the score, having a chance at the end, and overcoming a deficit of nearly 20 points at one time. That indicates to me improvement from the last game, and that OZ stayed basically the same. If, come tourny time the trend continues, well, it is hard to beat a team three time in one season.

Now quit your whining about LOR from the AP, which you were the largest of the, to coin at term, CRIERS. That is not the way to get respect. As a matter of fact that is where you lose more.

CYJACKET..maybe I was a lil slow on making fun of you!!! BUt when you have someone that whines as much as you...YOu leave yourself wide open for it!!! If you can't take the heat get OUTTA THE KITCHEN!!Ya know I have a life which consists of going to college and playing ball!SO I don't have all the time in the world to constantly make fun of you!!Also, OS91 is not my agent, but I would rather have him watching my back...ya know someone with a lil knowledge...lol and it should be...HER AGENT!!! :unsure: DO a lil research!! lol

CYJACKET..maybe I was a lil slow on making fun of you!!! BUt when you have someone that whines as much as you...YOu leave yourself wide open for it!!! If you can't take the heat get OUTTA THE KITCHEN!!Ya know I have a life which consists of going to college and playing ball!SO I don't have all the time in the world to constantly make fun of you!!Also, OS91 is not my agent, but I would rather have him watching my back...ya know someone with a lil knowledge...lol and it should be...HER AGENT!!! <_< DO a lil research!! lol

Whine? Really, I look all over the AP Poll threads and what I see is O.S. Whining about L.O.R.. You get what you earn, O.S. appears to not be there yet even though they are winning. Wonder why? Wow you must be doing well in college. You have picked up on Cliche's quite well. You still miss the point, I appear to be taking the "heat" and staying in the "Kitchen" and am cooking a little bit also.

As far as time to "make fun of me" you appear to have taken time. Admirable.

Young lady, it is nice to see kids go to college, and have extracurricular activities that keep them busy. It keeps one out of trouble. However, you are preaching to the chior regarding time. I take time to relax from a busy schedule involving a career (something you should eventually be familiar with), community activities, and concentrating on Morgan Co. Public Policy, and family activities. Beleive me, college and ball do not stack up to any of that and with experience you will learn that as a fact.

Enjoy college, it is the best time of your life. Been there, done that and a career is much more pressure because it comes with all the other adult things one must do in life.

And to all your buddies on here that think I sell cars, they are also wrong. That is someone else.

[

And to all your buddies on here that think I sell cars, they are also wrong. That is someone else.

Darn, CY, I thought I would be able to get a good deal on a new vehicle! <_< ..... Been missing ya'll since season ended. Have a good day! :thumb:

Yeah, it is hard to get down during the week with school and family for you but have seen that other half often. We will be back on track soon. Maybe even seeing new Coalfield residents eventually. Let me know when the U-haul is rented and I might can get some help.

You need a car? Remember, to save plenty, drive 20. :angry:

Thanx..but take some humor every once in a while...and I am very busy...but lighten up a lil!!

Goose... hitting pretty dang good and just taking care of business like always lol!!!

Lil Lady,

I have plenty of a sense of humor. I use it when I see it, and if I were you I wouldn't give up school to be a comedienne.

Are you his agent?

So, what are you gonna do about it? Better yet your point? Nothing and none would be the answer.

Look, my points are just that my points. You and Catback like to have your little fun. I have not said anything near nasty about OZ. Just commented on my take on this ballgame last night. The score is what it is, the play was what it was and neither will change. What did appear to change is that the Coalfield girls played a better game, cutting the score, having a chance at the end, and overcoming a deficit of nearly 20 points at one time. That indicates to me improvement from the last game, and that OZ stayed basically the same. If, come tourny time the trend continues, well, it is hard to beat a team three time in one season.

Now quit your whining about LOR from the AP, which you were the largest of the, to coin at term, CRIERS. That is not the way to get respect. As a matter of fact that is where you lose more.

WOW, I actually come in this morning and do a little work, then check CoachT, and the furs flying! CRYJacket, your right, I do like to have a little fun, but, if you look at any of my post, I challenge you to find any degrading remarks about Coalfield or any of the players, or the people of Coalfield, you on the other hand tend to get personnel with your replys, and talk smack about OS at every chance you get, you don't think so? does this sound familar?

"because they had to drop from AA to single A to accomplish this feat and be "impressive", you then make the statement; "change in numbers by the TSSAA"

OS didn't change the classifications, TSSAA did. Another one from you, "He is referring to the general attitude of posters in various threads involving O.S. posters", and last but not least, Coalfield has improved, while somebody has stayed the same" Nothing against the Coalfields girls team, but, I think you need to watch the replay of this game, OS dominated Coalfield every quarter, but the last one, I gave the Coalfield team credit for staying in the game, and making it close. I did point out some areas I thought the OS girls could have improved on, but, that wasn't directed toward the Coalfield team, or was it an excuse, just an observation. I am curious about one of your replys, when you ask "what are going to do about it" what was your intent in making this statement? And by the way comedian is not spelled comedienne.

Edited by catback

Again Catback personal is toward one person. As for the TSSAA statement, I stated they got the advantage of a reclass with arbitrary numbers decided by the TSSAA. My gripe at that point is with the TSSAA as many people have gripes with the Association.

And again from Miram/Websters on line:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Comedienne

The poster is female, or at least claims to be. The term is correct.

This game is over, we are moving one to Friday's showdown in One Ida (SIC intentionally). Guess we will see each other the district tournament.

My intent on the statement regarding doing something about it was a Rhetorical Question. That means no action is necessary, but the answer to it is nothing. Why? Because nothing can be done.

You have a good day.

Edited by CYJacket