South Pittsburg vs. Hardy High

Rackball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a great game of Rackball tonight at Billy Goat Gym in Richard City. I think Hardy jumped out to a big lead early, but it ended up a lopsided score. I do think the new gym is a nice facility. It was a tight game early, but it got out of hand. Antonio's brother Joe really got out of hand when he fouled out. He has a foul mouth to go with his 5 fouls. There was no excuse for such a fine young man to act that way though. Antonio had one thunderous dunk as well. I was just impressed the way we kept taking the ball to the Rack over and over.

Rackem Rackem RACKBALL!!

Your exactly right about that Football Fan. That was a great "rackball" game by the Pirates. They really racked the soaring hawks down at Billy Goat gym tonight. I wonder who Timmy50 and the warriors played tonight. Did anyone see Coach Reames A.K.A TalentWinsGames at the game tonight? I looked for him, but I didn't see him. He was supposed to be there scouting for Coach Dean from Orme Christian Academy. I hope S.P. gets to play Orme Christian Academy again this season. They really "racked" them the first time.

just because I'm from sale creek doesn't mean I'm bias towards SC. Sale Creek is terrible as well. Everyone in district 6A from top to bottom is bad.

can you read ghostwriter? your insults towards sale creek don't matter to me because I agree with you 100%. nice job on looking like a jackass. instead of matching my points in a basketball sense, you try to insult a team that I've already critiqued as being terrible.

proceed to logout from coacht forever. thanks.

Edited by kmarvelous

can you read ghostwriter? your insults towards sale creek don't matter to me because I agree with you 100%. nice job on looking like a jackass. instead of matching my points in a basketball since, you try to insult a team that I've already critiqued as being terrible.

proceed to logout from coacht forever. thanks.

SINCE you don't seem to have any SENSE or an education or basketball SENSE perhaps you should logout forever SINCE you're an idiot.

SINCE you don't seem to have any SENSE or an education or basketball SENSE perhaps you should logout forever SINCE you're an idiot.

not surprising that you wouldn't try to match my arguement point for point, you would try to personally insult me. and untoldinformer if you're going to call me out on my basketball skills then how about letting me know who you are? I guess it's pretty easy to sit at home on the computer and criticize someone's skill whenever no one knows who you are.

Edited by kmarvelous

All you people want to talk about is how bad Sale Creek is. We already know. Go ahead make your excuses. "Sale Creek caught SP at a bad time after an overtime game at CSAS." I don't want to hear these excuses. Sale Creek has lost a lot of close games. All the Sale Creek players are doing now is preparing for the district tournaments. And maybe they will "catch someone after a tough game". Sale Creek is not asking for props. Atleast Kmarv is not trying to get Sale Creek props. And in defense for him, he does have knowledge of the game and was one of if not the best player on their team in his time. You people really need to grow up so we might be able to have an intelligent conversation in one of these boards.

not surprising that you wouldn't try to match my arguement point for point, you would try to personally insult me. and untoldinformer if you're going to call me out on my basketball skills then how about letting me know who you are? I guess it's pretty easy to sit at home on the computer and criticize someone's skill whenever no one knows who you are.

yeah, i'd be stupid to use insults like:

Starkley is pathetic.

he dribbles the ball it's like nails on a chalk board

Richard Hardy is just extremely bad

are you special ed?

Pittsburg bias fans

SP is just an average team doing average things in an lower than average district.

can you read ghostwriter?

nice job on looking like a jackass.

yep, that would be awful....i should not stoop to your level...you are exactly right...except i gotta agree with that last one. you're taking care of that one like any good sale creek grad