Sequatchie County Needing New Coach

bo4vols

this is just my opinon but im sry i played for coach saunders and i seen what happened behind the scenes and i just think that he is a real jerk!!! and if there is any college prospects at the school that he is going to then you better start findin an assistant coach to help you get recruted or one of your family members cause sanders is a lier and 2 faced he apsolutly has ruined my love for sequatchie county football! i dont care for yellin and motivating but he just took it a lil to far! when he first startd here i apsolutly loved it! but then i found out how he really was! to be honest with you everyone else was scared to come out and correct him when he took it to far but not me i told him when he did he wuld cuss and just put you down way past trien to motivate you!! he told one of the other players that he wuld never amount to anything (well thats putting it into words i can type on here but you can only imagine what it was) i know for a fact that there is very little thatll miss kevin in dunlap, and also very little that still respect him! so just to give you heads up KY if you dont get brain washed by his crap then you will not get any help from him and also if you do get brain washed then youll not have any fun in time that he is there! but io dont have to say anything else youll find out first hand in a couple months!!

Don't hold anything back now, tell us how you REALLY feel about Coach Saunders :lol:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're old news on this one, my friend. I bet I can name that coach in two letters!!!

But, just for fun, let's play a little hangman :lol:

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Bill, You fill in the blanks and let me know if his name fits.

By golly I believe MC-DAD is now da-man

By golly I believe MC-DAD is now da-man

Hey Bill, I have always know that he was the man. He has to have the most knowledge of Sequatchie Valley Football and its going ons than anyone that I know. Just let the man say his peace and then set back and take it to the bank. By the way, Looks like the veer will be back in the valley before too long doesnt it.

Hey Bill, I have always know that he was the man. He has to have the most knowledge of Sequatchie Valley Football and its going ons than anyone that I know. Just let the man say his peace and then set back and take it to the bank. By the way, Looks like the veer will be back in the valley before too long doesnt it.

I didn't realize it had left, we probably have ran the veer several thousand times in the last five years.

Stop teasing us B....what do you know? Could it be that there is going to be another North Sequatchie Valley coaching position??????

I don't know......We'll all just have to wait and see.....I have it from a very reliable source....So no its nothing that I've made up or anything.....It probably won't happen this week but probably in couple.....