Sequatchie County Needing New Coach

bo4vols

Coach Taylor is a very good coach who cares greatly for his boys. They will work extremely hard and be well prepared to win each and every Friday night. I have the utmost respect for Coach Taylor and I think he will take Sequatchie County to another level of play if they hire him as there coach.

Should have been hired the last time the job was open. ;)

I think Coach Taylor is a good coach as well, I think he would definately be an asset to their program. My guess is if he doesnt get hired he may look elsewhere, as well as some of the other coaches. I think a Taylor hire may keep the staff together. But, I think they should still wait till the dead period.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALRIGHT!!!!!!! I guess that means that I'm still in the running. I never heard anything from the letter that I posted to Tommy Layne. I guess they are just taking their time getting in touch with me.......... :D

Tommy told me tonight that he was just going to take the job. This will end all this speculation and turmoil. :D

DL.

This board has turned into a circus. Let Sequatchie County choose who is right for them and end all the speculation. I hope they make the right decision. I personally think the best man for the job has not been mentioned. He would do an outstanding job and has connections. By the way , it is not myself I am referring to. I am a Lion and will continue to be one.

yea, but 8-6 looks better if you are a Whitwell fan.

True but it was not that close. Even if it was 8-6, which it wasn't. I believe they had about 5 or 6 kids on that team from Texas. Now I don't want to get the private schools upset on this thread but how in the heck does a kid leave Texas and comes for the academic atmosphere of Franklin Road Academy.

That 91 team was a terrific team to be around and very athletic. Teams like that don't come along in one place very often. I am sure all of Marion County, not just Whitwell, are still proud of that bunch. :angry:

Edited by Bill#49

True but it was not that close. Even if it was 8-6, which it wasn't. I believe they had about 5 or 6 kids on that team from Texas. Now I don't want to get the private schools upset on this thread but how in the heck does a kid leave Texas and comes for the academic atmosphere of Franklin Road Academy.

That 91 team was a terrific team to be around and very athletic. Teams like that don't come along in one place very often. I am sure all of Marion County, not just Whitwell, are still proud of that bunch. :angry:

If I'm not mistaken, Whitwell was VERY fortunate to get past a pretty good Coalfield team that year.

This board has turned into a circus. Let Sequatchie County choose who is right for them and end all the speculation. I hope they make the right decision. I personally think the best man for the job has not been mentioned. He would do an outstanding job and has connections. By the way , it is not myself I am referring to. I am a Lion and will continue to be one.

Not a bad idea. Why don't we all give it a rest and let folks do what they have to to make the decision. It's got to be driving some folks in Dunlap nuts to read all this mess. Let's take a week or so and see what happens. Plus the fact that it's basketball season and Sequatchie Co. has both their teams in the thick of the district title race. Why not divert some positive attention to them???

I'm going to close this thread. If I'm doing you a disservice you can email CoachT and ask him to re-open it.

DL.