Tournament set-up for Gleason's district?

randyfrazierfan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the tourney is at S-F..S-F..S-F you had better bring a pad for your butt. Their bleachers are the most uncomfortable in the state...maybe even the Southeast.

HeavyD...you know anything about butt pads?

I do know something about those things........whew, I use them alot. Those and liquid cork are staples in my medicine cabinet.... :D

I do know something about those things........whew, I use them alot. Those and liquid cork are staples in my medicine cabinet.... :D

For all the younger coachters, heavyd has passed this trait on to his future generations as well. I got first hand knowledge of it the other nite. If there was a gold ball given for it, I know a 4th grader and a kindergardener that could compete on my team. Well, if the school was all under the same roof of course. :P

For all the younger coachters, heavyd has passed this trait on to his future generations as well. I got first hand knowledge of it the other nite. If there was a gold ball given for it, I know a 4th grader and a kindergardener that could compete on my team. Well, if the school was all under the same roof of course. :D

That may be the biggest compliment this dad has ever had......I have never been so proud. Heavy Nick and Special K can bring it baby!!!!!!!!!! :P

That may be the biggest compliment this dad has ever had......I have never been so proud. Heavy Nick and Special K can bring it baby!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Definately All-State material, by the time they get to high school, they will be All-Americans. You have taught them well...they eventaught me the "family" handshake. I am thinking about talking to the Godfather about implementing it.

From what I understand, the 7-10 & 8-9 "play-in" games will all be on Thursday 2/9. Not sure after that but I think they are going to play 4 quarterfinals on both Friday & Saturday then play semifinals on Monday & Tuesday, finals on Thursday & Friday.

On another note, I would like to apply for the position of "Media Spokesperson" for The Family. Heavy or Wes can you get me an interview with The Godfather. I know The Wizard would give me a good rec.

From what I understand, the 7-10 & 8-9 "play-in" games will all be on Thursday 2/9. Not sure after that but I think they are going to play 4 quarterfinals on both Friday & Saturday then play semifinals on Monday & Tuesday, finals on Thursday & Friday.

On another note, I would like to apply for the position of "Media Spokesperson" for The Family. Heavy or Wes can you get me an interview with The Godfather. I know The Wizard would give me a good rec.

You got it...

Ha! Ha! :lol:

heavyd, South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> has a very nice gym to hold the tournament in. Do they not rotate gyms who are capable of hosting?

I did not mean that South Fulton was not capable of hosting the tournament, they do a good job every time I have been to one over there. I just thought there were other gym's larger than theirs, that's all. Maybe someone in the know will enlighten us.........

Definately All-State material, by the time they get to high school, they will be All-Americans. You have taught them well...they eventaught me the "family" handshake. I am thinking about talking to the Godfather about implementing it.

The best thing that Heavy N and Special K have going for them at this point in their life is they can do no wrong. When they mess up, or when mama says "why did you do this?, or how many Mountain Dew's did you have. or you were where with your dad at midnight in UC?, they have an out.

It was all ...........'s fault!!! :lol:

I did not mean that South Fulton was not capable of hosting the tournament, they do a good job every time I have been to one over there. I just thought there were other gym's larger than theirs, that's all. Maybe someone in the know will enlighten us.........

With the new lineup in the district, some "alliances" were formed when voting for tournament sites. The "Eastern Alliance" backed SF in hopes of also acquiring the region tourney as well but just like on Survivor some expected alliances breakdown.

This word from the soon to be appointed "Communications Director for The Family."

With the new lineup in the district, some "alliances" were formed when voting for tournament sites. The "Eastern Alliance" backed SF in hopes of also acquiring the region tourney as well but just like on Survivor some expected alliances breakdown.

This word from the soon to be appointed "Communications Director for The Family."

I put in a good word for you tonight. I was fortunate to be in the presence of the godfather. WOW!!! A night I will never forget.