Siegel @ Oakland

Harris' hooligans

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW this game is goin to be a great one. im going to have to go with Oakland by 5 and the only reason they will win by five is because of free throws with out thoughs it would be a 1 point game

POST 100

If it comes down to free throws at the end of the game my money would be on Siegel and Jimmy Oden. Kid is as clutch as you come in those situations. Can barely make a free throw most of the time. But when the game is on the line he wont miss. Did it to you guys last year.

When Siegel is clicking NO ONE IN THE STATE CAN BEAT THEM. I really like Oland though they are such a great TEAM in every aspect and I like their depth. Siegel doesnt have a whole lot of depth and i think this will hurt them because I believe Martin will get Ramsey in foul trouble.

I hope both teams well and I believe Siegel will win this one by 4.

Siegel 68

Oland 64

Siegel had Ramsey the 1st time right

When Siegel is clicking NO ONE IN THE STATE CAN BEAT THEM. I really like Oland though they are such a great TEAM in every aspect and I like their depth. Siegel doesnt have a whole lot of depth and i think this will hurt them because I believe Martin will get Ramsey in foul trouble.

Siegel 68

Oland 64

I honestly dont see the game getting into the 60's

Siegel 68

Oland 64

i almost agree... but after seeing brentwood academy tonight, i would have to ask myself again if nobody in the state can beat siegel... you're right though, when we're clicking we're in business.

Guest dare_2_dream

i almost agree... but after seeing brentwood academy tonight, i would have to ask myself again if nobody in the state can beat siegel... you're right though, when we're clicking we're in business.

I would like Siegels chances against BA. Jimmy, Keith, Darius, and BW are all on the same AAU team, so I think Siegels big 3 would know his game very well. Not saying they could stop him from scoring but they might be able to slow him down SOME. Bone and either Roper or Oden would also be a good battle to watch.

I would like Siegels chances against BA. Jimmy, Keith, Darius, and BW are all on the same AAU team, so I think Siegels big 3 would know his game very well. Not saying they could stop him from scoring but they might be able to slow him down SOME. Bone and either Roper or Oden would also be a good battle to watch.

Siegel beat Mitchell in a playday with Ramsey. They were without Thorton but Ramsey is much more vital than Thorton. Siegel also matches up well with BA. Not saying they would win but I would rather play them than Bolivar/Ridgeway just the way they matchup