Best Teams/Players in West Tennessee

oc_rebs_32

Greenfield (18-0) had a very solid team, no superstars but 7 quality players. I hear Hillcrest has a good team.

Martin has the best offensive players in the west in Amber Rechis.

USJ Girls just finished their first ever undefeated season at 18-0. They were led by 8th graders Adrian Sanders, Kayla Petty, Sarah Muir & Hunter Day. They are playing Livingston Saturday in the first round of the TNT tourney. Good luck Lady Bruins!!!

Haywood Jr. High's girls team is 16-0 and winners of the WTAC regular season, WTAC South Tournament and WTAC overall Tournament. They play Hillcrest Saturday in Jackson. Can you give me more info about Hillcrest? Who are their best players and what do they like to do? Where exactly are they from?

I may be able to answer a couple of your questions.Hillcrest is from Obion County.A few of their big named players are Olivia Grady,Chassidy Fussell,and Aubrey Reedy.They are 21-0 and haven't been seriously tested all year.They are coached by Bill Kail.Hope this helps.