Rating the coaches in Rutherford County

2priceless

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest dare_2_dream

Randy King, Randy King and then Randy King. After that I would go with Randy King.

I could make a comment that would ge me kicked off so ill refrain.

King , Harris, Hibdon

Hibdon is a very knowledgeable coach, he taught us a lot last year.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

all you gotta do is look at king's defensive scheme and you know who the best coach is.

or look at how harris confused king last year with the constant switching of defenses.

Guest dare_2_dream

Then why didn't he do it with this so-called less talented team then? Seems like it should have been easier?

Oakland was more talented last year but they play more as a team this year. Last years Oakland team wasnt much more talented, but they were. With Oakland playing more as a team this year, they are having much more success.

this is an intresting thread: No i wasnt the one who voted for Burks although i think he is a great guy I find it hard that anyone can not vote for coach King his record speaks for itself just like Rankins record speaks for itself. He clearly gets the MOST out of his talent! I really like him too he is a great guy also. I will have to disagree about turnham getting a raw deal at Riverdale he had talnet and would not even take them on the team the year after he left we went to sub state now i have heard that after he left and had a kid that it has helped him develop along with his experience at the colleges so maybe he has improved since he has left As far as coach Harris i do think he is a good coach I do not think he is the best yet he has SOOOO much talent that it would be hard to judge him however he has gotten them to improve as the year has gone on