Bray's Rankings 7

CoachBray

Bo's chances to get gold again are improved I believe at 125, but it is a tough weight class which Pair has complete dominance over now. Bo will need to go for TD's to win this time, like he did last year in the finals. OT will be much more difficult should it happen again, would you not agree?

To be honest, I don't know alot about Pair.( maybe you could fill me in )

I do know It would be hard for me to say anybody at 125 is the odds on favorite over someone who is the returning state champ in that weight class, who has wrestled up one and two weights all year and still has a 55-1 record, and has two OW awards so far for this year.

If Pair has the stats to top those then I will agree with you. This is in no way a knock on Pair, just what you said. <_<

Edited by Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't know alot about Pair.( maybe you could fill me in )

I do know It would be hard for me to say anybody at 125 is the odds on favorite over someone who is the returning state champ in that weight class, who has wrestled up one and two weights all year and still has a 55-1 record, and still has two OW awards so far for this year.

If Pair has the stats to top those then I will agree with you. This is in no way a knock on Pair, just what you said. <_<

Pair and Bundy have split also. I believe that Pair will beat Bo this year.

I may be wrong on this, but it appears that a fresman at 160/171 is still undefeated @ Ooltewah. Congrats to Jake Young. Side note: I believe jake is the only Tennessee wrestler to beat anohter good one up in H-ville, Brett Jaeckel, still in 8th grade and I believe he was also undefeated this past season. :thumb:

Maybe someday instead of talking crap about a finals match, you will get to wrestle in one. :thumb:

I believe WERAZZLIN is a Hendersonville Coach or Supporter by looking at previous post. It may be too late for him to make it to a finals match, although, I haven't noticed him talking a lot of crap. Dedicated Wrestler may be Bundy.

I believe WERAZZLIN is a Hendersonville Coach or Supporter by looking at previous post. It may be too late for him to make it to a finals match, although, I haven't noticed him talking a lot of crap. Dedicated Wrestler may be Bundy.

Not a hendersonville coach but used to be. I am still a follower of Hendersonville wrestling and of Sumner county wrestling. and yes it is to late to make the state finals. How about you making a national championship finals.