Jackson County vs. Clarkrange on Friday

UCSportsFan

This could be the best game of the year if Clarkrange gets any help from the guards. I think Coach Rogers is going to have to let them score instead of trying to go inside all the time. Maybe he could teach his post players how to throw the ball back out if they are covered. Just a thought!

I agree, the streanth of the team is outside, but if the post players play hard and work hard to get open theirselves, or draw the defense to them and open up the outside........... Lady Buffalos will be hard to beat. It all has to start with playing hard

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about the game. Should be a good one. I think it is still up in the air whether or not it will be played. School has been out all week in Fentress Co. Clarkrange faces back-to-back-to-back games this week because of it. I just wanna wish Jordan, Miranda, Jaclyn, and Ashley good luck...all these seniors have worked their butt off. Someone always bust out and has a big game. Who care were the ball is, inside or outside, as long as the person who has it is putting up points. I am confident that's how the gals feel too. Good Luck Lady Buffaloes!

I am excited about the game. Should be a good one. I think it is still up in the air whether or not it will be played. School has been out all week in Fentress Co. Clarkrange faces back-to-back-to-back games this week because of it. I just wanna wish Jordan, Miranda, Jaclyn, and Ashley good luck...all these seniors have worked their butt off. Someone always bust out and has a big game. Who care were the ball is, inside or outside, as long as the person who has it is putting up points. I am confident that's how the gals feel too. Good Luck Lady Buffaloes!

They played tonight against Watertown.

They played tonight against Watertown.

Yeah, I knew they were playing that game, but todays game is at Clarkrange. Flu has been a problem up here and it was questionable if they were gonna let Clarkrange host the game. Regardless, the school board has announced that the game is on, but they are asking anyone who is sick to stay at home.

Big, Big game in Clarkrange tonight!

I dont understand, the flu is so bad that they have to shut down the schools, but they will pack hundreds of people in a small gym for a basketball game and its ok?? That is great all our team is gonna get sick right before districts. Can they wear a mask over their mouths?

By the way the signature is a joke, no harm intended.

Edited by bob77

I dont understand, the flu is so bad that they have to shut down the schools, but they will pack hundreds of people in a small gym for a basketball game and its ok?? That is great all our team is gonna get sick right before districts. Can they wear a mask over their mouths?

You might be lucky enough to get the coach to call it off, if you feel this way.I'm sure he has this option.Call him and voice your concerns!

You might be lucky enough to get the coach to call it off, if you feel this way.I'm sure he has this option.Call him and voice your concerns!

I wasnt talking about JC calling it off, its not our home game. Clarkrange would have to do that, plus its not my place to be calling the coach telling him when to play and not to play. Well anyway good luck to the Lady Blue Devils tonight, go ahead and clinch the district title tonight. :unsure:

Edited by bob77

I wasnt talking about JC calling it off, its not our home game. Clarkrange would have to do that, plus its not my place to be calling the coach telling him when to play and not to play. Well anyway good luck to the Lady Blue Devils tonight, go ahead and clinch the district title tonight. :unsure:

If I were as concerned about it as you, enough to wear masks,I think I would voice my concerns.

The flu problem is better. I do think everyone should heed to warnings that, if you are sick to stay in. The problem is scheduling. Both teams are so late in the season, games get hard to make up.

You think my signature is a joke??? Sorry you feel that way. What's your problem with it? Just curious?

The flu problem is better. I do think everyone should heed to warnings that, if you are sick to stay in. The problem is scheduling. Both teams are so late in the season, games get hard to make up.

You think my signature is a joke??? Sorry you feel that way. What's your problem with it? Just curious?

Don't mean to butt in, But, I think he was referring to his own signature, did you read it?

GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BLUE DEVILS, TONIGHT MAKE IT A CLEAN SWEEP AND TOMORROW NIGHT A BIG WIN TO CLEAR UP THE RECORD! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't mean to butt in, But, I think he was referring to his own signature, did you read it?

GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BLUE DEVILS, TONIGHT MAKE IT A CLEAN SWEEP AND TOMORROW NIGHT A BIG WIN TO CLEAR UP THE RECORD! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks for butting in. I was feeling pretty bad about myself. ha ha

I read his signature..pretty good, but I am kinda insulted that anyone would even dare to compare our metropolis to Bloomington Springs.

See ya at the game!