franklin or brentwood part 2

valid_remarks

It is one thing to compare Franklin and Brentwood and bring up the winning achievements of both teams. We are not going to bringing up rumors of the past. What coach in their right mind would elbow a player of the opposing team? From my point of view it sounds ridiculous and I think that this subject should be put to rest just as quickly as it got started. I play for Franklin and many of you already know my sn through the soccer message board. I have played for him for three years and he has respect for any player that goes out on that court and gives it their all. Let's leave the past in the past shall we?

Congratulations to Brentwood for the winning streak over the years. The fact of the matter is that this is a new season 05/06. They started this message board to predict who would win the game last night. Brentwood had a good game! With a team like that getting down by 10 pts. it is hard to catch back up. I'm not saying it is impossible, but it is not easy.

Last night Franklin was missing a starter due to injury (Casey Adams). Is that why Franklin lost the game, no. She is a huge asset to the team and adjusting to a different point guard is difficult. The fact that she was a freshman had something to do with it as well. Lucy Brient is a terrific player and I love to play with her. She is a young player put out on the court with a bunch of old, experienced players. She played well but Casey is a senior with many games under her belt. I believe Casey has a bit of an advantage.

We did not start off strong last night. A few mistakes here and there can hurt the team. Good shots not going in don’t help either. All in all.... it wasn’t our night. I don’t make excuses. We couldn’t put the plays together to come out with a W. No one persons fault.

Great game Brentwood and we will see you in the tournament. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is one thing to compare Franklin and Brentwood and bring up the winning achievements of both teams. We are not going to bringing up rumors of the past. What coach in their right mind would elbow a player of the opposing team? From my point of view it sounds ridiculous and I think that this subject should be put to rest just as quickly as it got started. I play for Franklin and many of you already know my sn through the soccer message board. I have played for him for three years and he has respect for any player that goes out on that court and gives it their all. Let's leave the past in the past shall we?

Sportschic, I thought it was in the past. Before you brought it back up!

Sorry but I missed where Brentwood was rated at all much less over rated, unless it was in the district standing and those cannot be disputed. Now Franklin could very well win tonight, but that still won't change those standings.

I don't know that all the district 11 AAA teams hate Ravenwood as they do Brentwood. I suspect that is mainly a Franklin sentiment.

As for Pantall, are you sure that he didn't do it?

I was referring to valid remark's comment, " i believe B-wood is underrated." And why would you make such an offensive remark against Pantall if you want to put that "dumb" rumor in the past?? Was that comment not meant to be taken offensively? And, yes, I'm prettty sure he DIDN'T do it. I mean an elbowing that would bruise anyone's ribs and especially her's would have to be pretty hard & noticeable...