Would Bolivar have won with Chism

1Coach_B

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK U! i not trying to knock b-town or nothing but everytime they loose it's always the same excuse becuz wayne didn't play ok wayne won't be playing at all next year never and will they still have the same excuse, hope not

I'm not a Bolivar fan but your crazy if you don't think Wayne would have changed the outcome of a 2 point game. Last night Bolivar played South Side at Bolivar. South Side is rather weak this year, and Wayne sat the game out. Bolivar won by only 7, when earlier in the year (with Wayne) they beat South Side by 20 or so. Believe me Wayne is a HUGE part of that team. His 6'9 size is hard to replace. Bolivar is better than Mitchell when they have a healthy Wayne. So if these Bolivar fans have "excuses" I would consider them valid, because its true.

Edited by jndfan

THANK U! i not trying to knock b-town or nothing but everytime they loose it's always the same excuse becuz wayne didn't play ok wayne won't be playing at all next year never and will they still have the same excuse, hope not

I think you're a little off there tigers0506. Anyone in B-town that's making any "excuses" are people who're not actually part of the team or associated w/ it.

You know how some fans can be. But I haven't heard our fans making any.

Just a good game for both clubs. I hope the young men all enjoyed it---on both sides. What a great experience!

We're just talking about a major turn in the game. I'm sure Mitchell wouldn't want Wayne hurt...but I bet they'd just as soon choose not to see him in the 2nd half.

And as I've always said...whenever the great run BCHS has is over..it'll just be over.

But what a run it's been!!!

No excuses.

Go Tigers!!!

Edited by firefulmer

I think you're a little off there tigers0506. Anyone in B-town that's making any "excuses" are people who're not actually part of the team or associated w/ it.

You know how some fans can be. But I haven't heard our fans making any.

Just a good game for both clubs. I hope the young men all enjoyed it---on both sides. What a great experience!

We're just talking about a major turn in the game. I'm sure Mitchell wouldn't want Wayne hurt...but I bet they'd just as soon choose not to see him in the 2nd half.

And as I've always said...whenever the great run BCHS has is over..it'll just be over.

But what a run it's been!!!

No excuses.

Go Tigers!!!

firefulmer:

Dude, trust me. When this run is over, there will not be too much "drop off". We've got plenty of horses in the stable. Check history. When have we not had talent? The only difference is the person leading us. Bolivar Middle School just finished its 2nd consecutive one-loss season. Trust me dude. We'll make some noise for the next few years. We will look different without WK and WC, but we will be fine.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...............

Game is over, get over it.

Not trying to be ugly, just that it's old news now. I hope that Bolivar has not built a TEAM around 1 player. At this time of the year, all teams have injuries, illnesses, etc. It's time for the others to step up to the plate and pitch if one of theirs is not able.

Good luck to all teams as it's beginning to be crunch time.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...............

Game is over, get over it.

Not trying to be ugly, just that it's old news now. I hope that Bolivar has not built a TEAM around 1 player. At this time of the year, all teams have injuries, illnesses, etc. It's time for the others to step up to the plate and pitch if one of theirs is not able.

Good luck to all teams as it's beginning to be crunch time.

Yeah RC. This is my last post on this...cause I agree w/ ya on much of yours.

We are over it. It was a great game for these all involved...but it wasn't a "have to have" game. No woulda, coulda, shoulda RC...but look at the name of this thread. It's about "what if"...but no one knows for sure.

Hey, I got a pretty good guess though! :)

But I agree: old news now and there are several others that can play very good ball who need to step up anyway. If you atch/listen closely...you'd see that they are startin to already. Griffin, for just one, has played some great games lately. He's just one of the guy's though.

Yeah man. Crunch time is here.

Edited by firefulmer

firefulmer:

Dude, trust me. When this run is over, there will not be too much "drop off". We've got plenty of horses in the stable. Check history. When have we not had talent? The only difference is the person leading us. Bolivar Middle School just finished its 2nd consecutive one-loss season. Trust me dude. We'll make some noise for the next few years. We will look different without WK and WC, but we will be fine.

I agree. Just get to worrying this time of year.

But I agree we'll be fine. At least , as you say, based on past history. If we're not. Well...ok. But from being familir with those involved I'd sy someone will have to show me first. Soley my opinion...not speaking for the team. Coach R does that!

I'm going to be pretty close to the gym so I REALLY want to see it carry right on along. And who wouldn't miss those seniors?-especially Kemp and Chism!

Edited by firefulmer

Let's not talk about next year until then ok. I read and I also post but there is so many people posting that really do not like BOLIVAR. And alot of that is silly. Nine times out of ten most of the people that post against BOLIVAR is just made of the back to back. Cause I bet over half do not know none of them kids personally. If so you would know they are good kids and have heart when it comes to the game. So PLEASE LET IT BURN.

DON'T HATE BOLIVAR HATE THE GAME IF ANYTHING.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

YOU GOT TO WANT IT TO WIN AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BOLIVAR WANT IT BAD 3PEAT

Bizzieb34 believe it or not those people in Middle Tennessee keep up with what goes on in Bolivar. One of our classmates told me those people up there know more about Bolivar's team than we do, at least they think. The old saying goes if people are talking about you, you have it going on. If no one is talking about you, you have nothing going for youself. So Bolivar must really have it going on.