how will casacade do at van buren tonight

fud1990

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have taken Van Buren, with the home court advantage. But, after seeing the Van Buren got beaten pretty soundly last night I think they might suffer a let down against a good Cascade team. I am taking Cascade by less than 3.

your right van buren did get beat last night but they weren't playing there best. But if they can play good game but i still say that van buren will win a very very close game winning by 5 or less

I would have taken Van Buren, with the home court advantage. But, after seeing the Van Buren got beaten pretty soundly last night I think they might suffer a let down against a good Cascade team. I am taking Cascade by less than 3.

yeah last night was a crap game i believe tonight will be a much better game cascade won the last go around but this is a district game vb is ready to play and win tonight :thumb:

Two evenly matched teams. Who wants it more?

Should be a real good game to watch : :P

These are pretty evenly matched teams but vb should have won the game last night and was not playing to their full potential. They wil have to come out strong and carry it through the whole game if they want to win. I wil take vb by 6...

(GO VB)

i think cascade will be surprised bout the team vb comes out with tonight. after last nights game, i don't think vb could play any worse so the only thing left is to play better.I look for vb to take this one by more than 10.with vb only losing to forrest by 3 in double ot and forrest creamin cascade then if vb comes out playing like at forrest then you can only guess the outcome. but if vb even plays a quater like they did last night then they'll have a tough chance of winning