AP AGREES WITH COACHT EXPERT!

jamieroper

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll just wait and see when the state tourney gets here to see who really is No. 1. :P

The AP #5 team Copper Basin would lose to the AP #11 team Clarkrange by 40, I dont think the AP knows what its doing. So I dont think we can put a whole lot into the AP polls.

Jackson County has never been #1 in the AP polls, not even when they won all the state titles. There was one year JC was 33-4 and won state and had beat Upperman 3 times in a row, and Upperman was still #1 and JC was #3. :lol:

The AP #5 team Copper Basin would lose to the AP #11 team Clarkrange by 40, I dont think the AP knows what its doing. So I dont think we can put a whole lot into the AP polls.

Jackson County has never been #1 in the AP polls, not even when they won all the state titles. There was one year JC was 33-4 and won state and had beat Upperman 3 times in a row, and Upperman was still #1 and JC was #3. :lol:

Your right, polls mean nothing, except in D1 football. They are there to give us something to talk about and the poke fun at people about. They are not to be taken seriously most of the time, kinda like me, huh. :thumb:

Jackson County has never been #1 in the AP polls, not even when they won all the state titles. There was one year JC was 33-4 and won state and had beat Upperman 3 times in a row, and Upperman was still #1 and JC was #3. :ph34r:

Region 3A never has any teams that are good. Every year they send a team up hear that gets beat by 50 and most of the time the team we send down their wins too. No way a team in that region should ever get ranked in the polls.

Wait about a month, & you'll find out.

I for one certainly hope so! I am very interested to see if all this hype is worth the wait or will this be another team from West Tn like the Gibson County team of a couple of years ago and every year for that matter, that comes to the buro with a gaudy 36-0 record or there abouts only to be bounced out after they meet a team from District 7. :)

Edited by devilfanatic