Middle College Your NEXT!

M-Town Baller

if you guys want some more, you can bring it back to middleton for another loss as well.

You guys did win the State..but..you also know we beat you once last year and should have beaten you again..on your home floor...Getting beat in overtime in a crackerbox isn't too bad...And you can talk smack all you want..but we have played the same team once this year and we don't have a loss beside our record...And not only did you guys lose..but by 20 points..Ouch....I'm a believer in Middle College and I believe they will beat you guys again..!I have no idea how in the world that Middleton is hosting both the district and the region..Middle College has a lot more room and a lot nicer gym..But then again..I do..Middleton made sure to host these games so they would be able to play in that gym and have a huge advantage....Better hope you win that region..A loss will be awaiting you guys if you travel to U.C.,Humboldt,or Lake Co...I would much rather face Middleton than either U.C. or Humboldt...And if we are lucky enough to survive and be one of the two teams in our region..I hope somehow..we meet Middleton instead of Middle College..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys did win the State..but..you also know we beat you once last year and should have beaten you again..on your home floor...Getting beat in overtime in a crackerbox isn't too bad...And you can talk smack all you want..but we have played the same team once this year and we don't have a loss beside our record...And not only did you guys lose..but by 20 points..Ouch....I'm a believer in Middle College and I believe they will beat you guys again..!I have no idea how in the world that Middleton is hosting both the district and the region..Middle College has a lot more room and a lot nicer gym..But then again..I do..Middleton made sure to host these games so they would be able to play in that gym and have a huge advantage....Better hope you win that region..A loss will be awaiting you guys if you travel to U.C.,Humboldt,or Lake Co...I would much rather face Middleton than either U.C. or Humboldt...And if we are lucky enough to survive and be one of the two teams in our region..I hope somehow..we meet Middleton instead of Middle College..

I sure hope we play Lake County! So we can beat them when it counts AGAIN! It doesn't matter how we play during the regular season it matters how we play when it counts. Your so big on Middle College why not make the trip to Middleton on Feburary 7th so you can see what happens. Our Gym may be small but in Middleton we seem to make room for the Gold Balls that we have which is THREE! How many do you guys have? I really don't know, but the way you guys talk I am sure you have plenty! Just Courious....

Edited by M-Town Baller

I sure hope we play Lake County! So we can beat them when it counts AGAIN! It doesn't matter how we play during the regular season it matters how we play when it counts. Your so big on Middle College why not make the trip to Middleton on Feburary 7th so you can see what happens. Our Gym may be small but in Middleton we seem to make room for the Gold Balls that we have which is THREE! How many do you guys have? I really don't know, but the way you guys talk I am sure you have plenty! Just Courious....

We don't have any...yet...We are just becomming a basketball power the last few years..Just like Middleton doesn't have any football State championships..Come to Lake Co ..and you will see a couple Gold balls and several silver balls in the trophy case..but since this is basketball....were the trophy's you are talking about in the Bailey Howell days...They may could have been in the Stevie Hamer days..I believe Lake Co has knocked Middleton out of several state appearance's though...One was when Bobby Parks was playing and I believe the other was when Lake Co had James Avery and company..Seems like Middleton came to the sub-state with a #1 ranking..an all-state guard and a center about 6-9..Middleton left with Avery dominating the big center and won by 20+ points

We don't have any...yet...We are just becomming a basketball power the last few years..Just like Middleton doesn't have any football State championships..Come to Lake Co ..and you will see a couple Gold balls and several silver balls in the trophy case..but since this is basketball....were the trophy's you are talking about in the Bailey Howell days...They may could have been in the Stevie Hamer days..I believe Lake Co has knocked Middleton out of several state appearance's though...One was when Bobby Parks was playing and I believe the other was when Lake Co had James Avery and company..Seems like Middleton came to the sub-state with a #1 ranking..an all-state guard and a center about 6-9..Middleton left with Avery dominating the big center and won by 20+ points

When you come back to Middleton for the sub-state game take a look at the 1980 picture on the wall with Bobby Parks!(State Championship) Look at 1992 with Stevie Hamer (State Championship) and the most recent one which you might remember 2005! (State Championship) You may have beaten Middleton a couple of times but you guys never got the Job Done! Lake County is Pretenders not Contenders! When you win the Gold Ball you can talk to me on this board. Until then talk to the other pretenders!

When you come back to Middleton for the sub-state game take a look at the 1980 picture on the wall with Bobby Parks!(State Championship) Look at 1992 with Stevie Hamer (State Championship) and the most recent one which you might remember 2005! (State Championship) You may have beaten Middleton a couple of times but you guys never got the Job Done! Lake County is Pretenders not Contenders! When you win the Gold Ball you can talk to me on this board. Until then talk to the other pretenders!

I won't be coming to Middleton this year..I don't feel like driving that far just to look at an old crackebox gym that won't have any teams playing because Middleton will be traveling to either Humboltd,Lake Co or Union City..It doesn't really which city you have to travel to because it will be the last road trip for the year...Just remember if Middleton does have to drive all the way to Tiptonville that somewhere in your mind ..you should remember that your team will be playing a team that beat the only team we have in common,Middle College...No..you better not think about that!Middle College beat your team by 20 points!If you think about that...you'll probably stop off in Halls before you get to Tiptonville ...That's not our gym...We have beaten Halls about 8 games in a row..we just went and took their gym..So that's our practice gym..So..don't stop at Halls..Those will not be our players..Those are our practice players...Drive on down about 35 more miles..That will be Tiptonville..Come play the A team...Another thing..I hope we don't have to come to Middleton..We may just take that gym and make it our practice gym also..

Edited by mrbigster

Guest hustle101

I won't be coming to Middleton this year..I don't feel like driving that far just to look at an old crackebox gym that won't have any teams playing because Middleton will be traveling to either Humboltd,Lake Co or Union City..It doesn't really which city you come to because it will be the last road trip for the year...Just remember if Middleton does have to drive all the way to Tiptonville that somewhere in your mind ..you should remember that your team will be playing a team that beat the only team we have in common,Middle College...No..you better not think about that!Middle College beat your team by 20 points!If you think about that...you'll probably stop off in Halls before you get to Tiptonville ...That's not our gym...We have beaten Halls about 8 games in a row..we just went and took their gym..So that's our practice gym..So..don't stop at Halls..Those will not be our players..Those are our practice players...Drive on down about 35 more miles..That will be Tiptonville..Come play the A team...Anoter thing..I hope we don't have to come to Middleton..We may just take that gym and make it our practice gym also..

please please please do they not offer spelling classes in that place you are from? if you are going to talk smack, at least spell it right. and as for the gym, its yours for the taking if you make it this far. we might lend it to you one day cause lord knows you need to practice more before you even think about beating middleton

please please please do they not offer spelling classes in that place you are from? if you are going to talk smack, at least spell it right. and as for the gym, its yours for the taking if you make it this far. we might lend it to you one day cause lord knows you need to practice more before you even think about beating middleton

I did look back and see that another wasn't spelled right but I do know how to spell it..But,if you were to look at your post,it looks like you don't know where to put comma's..plus..if you are going to use its the way you did ..either put it is or the right abbreviation mark as in it's!You can say what you want but ..bottom line is...We beat Middle College..You didn't ..Lost by 20 points..Ouch!

I did look back and see that another wasn't spelled right but I do know how to spell it..But,if you were to look at your post,it looks like you don't know where to put comma's..plus..if you are going to use its the way you did ..either put it is or the right abbreviation mark as in it's!You can say what you want but ..bottom line is...We beat Middle College..You didn't ..Lost by 20 points..Ouch!

Bottom line is we win games win it matters tournament time. Who cares who has beat someone by 20 points if they do not win when it matters. We also beat Bolivar but that does not really matter now does it. Well we beat Manasas by 55 points and they beat Middle College by 6. So what does that tell you. It tells me we had a bad night. Probably doesn't tell you anything. You guys lost to Union City 73-47 does that make everybody that beat Union City that much better than you. If you remember last year you guys beat us, but you did not beat us when it mattered. But oh yes you guys are GREAT! Probably the best regular season team of anyone in the state. You can have that title. We will just stick to winning gold balls! We can talk back and forth all day, but you know as well as I do nothing matters til tournament time.

Is that the team that Lake Co demolished in the sub-state?

No sir. Lake County was in the stands watching as usual.

Bottom line is we win games win it matters tournament time. Who cares who has beat someone by 20 points if they do not win when it matters. We also beat Bolivar but that does not really matter now does it. Well we beat Manasas by 55 points and they beat Middle College by 6. So what does that tell you. It tells me we had a bad night. Probably doesn't tell you anything. You guys lost to Union City 73-47 does that make everybody that beat Union City that much better than you. If you remember last year you guys beat us, but you did not beat us when it mattered. But oh yes you guys are GREAT! Probably the best regular season team of anyone in the state. You can have that title. We will just stick to winning gold balls! We can talk back and forth all day, but you know as well as I do nothing matters til tournament time.

No sir. Lake County was in the stands watching as usual.

Thanks for admitting that we are GREAT!We may just take the title for regular season and State title this year..But that will be tough..The toughest part will be making it to the sub-state..If we can make it to sub-state and stay away from our friendly rival and old district foe,Middle College..We will be on our way!